VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burning Desires [v0.15] [WarAngel]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Burning Desires [v0.05] [WarAngel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 577 MB / 80 MB - BurningDesires-0.05-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 543 MB / 46 MB - BurningDesires-0.05-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Can you update it please. Thank you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Burning Desires [v0.10] [WarAngel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 634 MB / 118 MB - BurningDesires-0.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 610 MB / 83 MB - BurningDesires-0.10-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Reactions to 0.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you liked the update, Skye didn't leave the toy there specifically for Alyx to find, it's something she keeps in that stall to play with whenever she's in the mood. The solo shoot will lead to more stuff with Alyx and the photographer

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I've fixed Alyx's face so her cheeks don't look as sunken, I've also reduced her breast size a bit as I kept thinking that they looked overly large

Reactions: Ara-sH and dregon87

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Don't worry they've not been reduced by much, I'd post an image here but f95 is being a bit awkward for some reason and won't actually upload a picture, you can check out the redesign of Alyx on my patreon page though and see what you think

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I've fixed Alyx's face so her cheeks don't look as sunken, I've also reduced her breast size a bit as I kept thinking that they looked overly large
Nice, a dev who listens to the community and tries to improve, I look forward to when there is more content for me to play and see if the story attracts me to start supporting the dev.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yes, Thats better, but too young to been married for 20 years!
It's actually more like 19 years, but you know what people are like we like to round up lol. Alyx is about 40 years old but ageing head morphs aren't that great

Reactions: napafats

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be great if there is a relationship between Alyx and Lisa!:love:
(It will be great if there is a Lisa route!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Malika1234

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It will be great if there is a relationship between Alyx and Lisa!:love:
(It will be great if there is a Lisa route!)
Originally Lisa wasn't going to feature much in it until her house warming party, but i reckon I could bring content with her forward

Reactions: J1215
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes