deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for posting & the feedback. I've gotten some other comments about incest, and I'm probably gonna upload a separate patch soon. Thanks for the kind words, I'll keep the ball rolling as fast as I can, and try and fix up the UI lol.

kihi

Aug 9, 2016
Hey guys, thanks for posting & the feedback. I've gotten some other comments about incest, and I'm probably gonna upload a separate patch soon. Thanks for the kind words, I'll keep the ball rolling as fast as I can, and try and fix up the UI lol.
Hey, I enjoyed what you created so far - and where quite pleased with the lack of incest. I might well be a minority, but it was a nice change not to have a child having sex with his mother. Call me a freak.

[EDIT] Fucks sake. Just another I want to fuck my mommy game. :(

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@deadend both here and the patreon there are a very few info about the fetishes that you will cover.

During your trip to the top will you be able to fight the corruption or embrace it? Are you planning different relationship with the charters depending of the choices (more dom/sub/evil/loving) or will it be linear?

Thanks

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
@deadend both here and the patreon there are a very few info about the fetishes that you will cover.

During your trip to the top will you be able to fight the corruption or embrace it? Are you planning different relationship with the charters depending of the choices (more dom/sub/evil/loving) or will it be linear?

Thanks
Good question! TBH I'm not there in the script yet, but for the corruption segment, I plan on you being able to choose whether or not you go through with it. Each route will have their own scenes. But for most of it, it will be linear.

Reactions: Lonwulff

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
single-mother roommate

Sure, Jan.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes