Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
IC PATCH pleasssssssssse and we need some loli that could be FUCKING cool

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I can't figure how to go out of the house to meet Lily. There is no option of going out of the house. Neither am I able to proceed to increase RP with Sophie. Everytime it says seems Sophie is busy I'll talk to her later.

arcalite

May 30, 2017
Am I the only one crashing after I click on the gardeners house? My game freezes every time I click it

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I can't figure how to go out of the house to meet Lily. There is no option of going out of the house. Neither am I able to proceed to increase RP with Sophie. Everytime it says seems Sophie is busy I'll talk to her later.
If you hover the mouse over the bottom of the screen in the hall there should appear a down arrow to go outside. Once outside, hover the mouse over the right-hand side of the screen to go right, and then click on the neighbor's house. IMO it would be an improvement to have these invisible arrows visible when navigating inside and outside the house.

Am I the only one crashing after I click on the gardeners house? My game freezes every time I click it
When I tried to use my save from 0.1 there were errors. Once I started over things ran smoothly, so I recommend that if you are going from an old save.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Have you tried from a fresh save? Unfortunatly the old saves are not compatible yet, it might get buggy if you don't restart.
Also, you can only talk to Sophie once at the moment. She's only to raise Lorraine's Relationship points and will not have any special scenes.

IMO it would be an improvement to have these invisible arrows visible when navigating inside and outside the house.
And heard! I'll definitely be fixing this ASAP.

Reactions: Lonwulff

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Dunno about loli, but I'm gonna have varied body types, maybe including smol, flat-chested women. :eyes:
Love the designs on our current hot MILFs :love: The only thing that gives me pause is when our landlady decides to go running and wants to "drop a few pounds" - definite mixed feelings because of course I like seeing her but don't lose any pounds (the way to my heart would be to put more on :D)!

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Love the designs on our current hot MILFs :love: The only thing that gives me pause is when our landlady decides to go running and wants to "drop a few pounds" - definite mixed feelings because of course I like seeing her but don't lose any pounds (the way to my heart would be to put more on :D)!
This man likes em THICC. Don't worry, Lorraine will stay her beautiful MILFy self.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
If you hover the mouse over the bottom of the screen in the hall there should appear a down arrow to go outside. Once outside, hover the mouse over the right-hand side of the screen to go right, and then click on the neighbor's house. IMO it would be an improvement to have these invisible arrows visible when navigating inside and outside the house.

When I tried to use my save from 0.1 there were errors. Once I started over things ran smoothly, so I recommend that if you are going from an old save.
I am thankful to you for helping me but I am not getting any arrow in the hall. Best of luck to you though as you seem to have got it. I am stuck so there is no sense in continuing this game for me.

Have you tried from a fresh save? Unfortunatly the old saves are not compatible yet, it might get buggy if you don't restart.
Also, you can only talk to Sophie once at the moment. She's only to raise Lorraine's Relationship points and will not have any special scenes.

And heard! I'll definitely be fixing this ASAP.
Ok. Thanks for the info.

I am playing a new game altogether, so saving is not an issue there. I was told there appears an arrow which appears at the bottom of the hall for going out, but I cant see it so am pretty much stuck here.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I am playing a new game altogether, so saving is not an issue there. I was told there appears an arrow which appears at the bottom of the hall for going out, but I cant see it so am pretty much stuck here.
Hmm... Hover your mouse to the bottom of the hall, it should look like this.

And then outside the house, hover your mouse to the right side of the screen, and it should look like this.

If it still doesn't work, it might be a glitch, but I haven't encountered it. Sorry for the troubles, I'm adding stuff to make navigation a little more clear.

Reactions: Lonwulff

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
bol_se_preview.png

o wo What's this? A special edition of the game? Interesting.

~~~Business of Loving:Special Edition~~~
(SEv.2.5)

ADDED:
-Incest Edition: Changed the story to where MC is now Lorriane's son.
-Added the groundwork for Lorraine's Degradation system, but no scenes yet.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 201643

o wo What's this? A special edition of the game? Interesting.

~~~Business of Loving:Special Edition~~~
(SEv.2.5)

ADDED:
-Incest Edition: Changed the story to where MC is now Lorriane's son.
-Added the groundwork for Lorraine's Degradation system, but no scenes yet.
Thx man, now i try your game, then i will see if i support you. But i like the art, that's a big plus. So if your game have also a solid story count me in. Do you plan to continue with this "Special Edition"?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP, fixed patreon link, added tags.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes