hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
downloading things from SVS is never worth it due to them using links that make things take up to hours to download in a best case scenario when they ought to take minutes at best
better wait till someone posts it here
Yeah, almost 2 hours for 347mb is not worth it.
U guys probably will wait 2 hours before someone will upload it here)
here you go guys grab it will you can

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I'd say rather get the incest version from the devs . Since I believe that version is also open for the public now.

I don't trust svs myself as I've heard they tamper with the game files sometimes and put viruses in the games which aren't there with the original versions.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What types of women are there in this game? Mother/roomanate is the calm/loving type of woman? Or wild and like sex?
The women in the game only have MCs or do they hang out with others behind MC's back?
I ask because sometimes I download the game and it turns out that it is not for me because it turns out that mother is so like she meets other men or has a bad past. I also mean about other women in this game, not only the mother. I like vanilla games.
Thanks for help.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
What types of women are there in this game? Mother/roomanate is the calm/loving type of woman? Or wild and like sex?
The women in the game only have MCs or do they hang out with others behind MC's back?
I ask because sometimes I download the game and it turns out that it is not for me because it turns out that my mother is so like she meets other men or has a bad past. I also mean about other women in this game, not only the mother. I like vanilla games.
Thanks for help.
i feel you man, feel you a mother should not be like that (y)

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
well damn i really like the Patty character
but it seems shes broken i keep getting an error when trying to talk to her

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script8_patty.rpy", line 454, in <module>
NameError: name 'pat_dp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script8_patty.rpyc", line 454, in script
  File "H:\pgames\business\BusinessOfLoving-0.6.6i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "H:\pgames\business\BusinessOfLoving-0.6.6i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "H:\pgames\business\BusinessOfLoving-0.6.6i-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/script8_patty.rpy", line 454, in <module>
NameError: name 'pat_dp' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.6.6i
Wed Jul 29 19:42:15 2020

Reactions: deadend

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Will there be pregnancy for the degradation route? And I have no idea how to progress the moms love route, I seem to be stuck at her masturbating. Getting an error in the peek scene, is this blocking progress?

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dg_lor_dressing_scene'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/i/script1_lorraine_i.rpyc", line 790, in script
    ��*T]B�0��i
  File "D:\Downloads\BusinessOfLoving-0 6 6i-pc\BusinessOfLoving-0.6.6i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Downloads\BusinessOfLoving-0 6 6i-pc\BusinessOfLoving-0.6.6i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dg_lor_dressing_scene'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.6.6i
Wed Jul 29 20:43:25 2020

Last edited:

HiddenFA

Sep 28, 2018
So I seem to be having issues with missing code. The scenes with the mother (pregnant) give me errors as well as certain scenes with ramirez and patty.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes