DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Your best bet to view all the scenes is either starting a new game and taking a different path, hoping not to encounter the same bug, or just extracting the image files. As much as I love the art of this game, every version I've played has had some bug affecting paths and progression.
Oh ok, thanks. Progression is not that hard in this game so I might just wait for a couple of more updates to come out and then restart from the beginning. Yeah I like the art as well in a weird way. Ramirez takes the cake so far. :)

Reactions: James Eveleth

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I'm indifferent to the whole NTR thing (different folks ans different strokes and such) but can someone explain to me (politely) why everyone hates ntr so much and will burn and pillage anything even related to that word?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I'm indifferent to the whole NTR thing (different folks ans different strokes and such) but can someone explain to me (politely) why everyone hates ntr so much and will burn and pillage anything even related to that word?
as far as i know tehre are many different kinds of NTR all involve cheating, so basically the people associate themselces with the MC, so they get the feeling they are cheated on, thats what the NTR ahters say, and in its hardes form is basically the mc watches his girsl getting fucked, the NTR haters want to be "alpha" (get all the girls, live the life of a Harem king), the neutral (those who ignore NTR in a game and play it anyway) ones just love the challange, to ellimante the other challnegrs, the "beta" (NTR lovers) just ones to watch get the girls taken away from him

basically it is just a cheating thing and everybody gets worked up over it

Reactions: ramsess

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
That Patty + Greyson forced NTR event was fucking garbage.

Way to ruin a character you've been teasing us with, dev. That was completely uncalled for, especially since we were just getting a few scenes with her.

Somebody please put an NTR tag in this shit. It's unavoidable, with a character you're just starting to get progress with. Fucking trash.
Slow your roll, it's a just game. Anyways, a lot of people are upset so it's gonna get changed so the Vanilla route has no sharing.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Slow your roll, it's a just game. Anyways, a lot of people are upset so it's gonna get changed so the Vanilla route has no sharing.
So the current vanilla route will become the new degradation? Makes me wonder what you had planned for the degradation route if the current vanilla had stayed...

Reactions: bobsenplenty

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hey all! Just wanted to leave a little update with what I've been up to in my little art corner.
So far this month, I've been actually practicing my linework and coloring a bit, as well as my speed with drawing finished pieces. I'm sure it's not all too noticeable, but it has all helped me be more comfortable with drawing on my own end!
As for Business of Loving v.6.5, progress is being made.
It will be about the size of a regular update, with about 12 scenes (along with a guest artist scene!)

This one will focus on Lorraine / Pregnant Lorraine & will close up part one of Kimberly's Degradation route!

Writing is just about fully completed, with the help of one Pious the 15th, who's helping me write some scenes.
Art is in it's final sketching process, and will be onto the linework phase very soon.

It'll be my main focus from here on out, as I think my little practice course is about over.
As for the animated short "Dressing Room", a voice actress has been found and all lines of dialogue have been completed. I hope to have a storyboard up soon with the final cut of the audio, along with a shiny new progress report to track how far along it's going.
Finally, the last comic, named Keeping the Bloodline is fully written, and I can't wait to share the new characters!
Thank you everyone again for your continued support, I genuinely wouldn't have made it so far without ya'. I hope everyone is keeping sane in these weird time. Peace!

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
None AFAIK. If you wanna give a try, totally go for It.
Had I any respective skills in said fields I would totally give it a go, but alas.

I am but only a pleb with no drawing skills. But if you need someone to make some mean 2 min noodles then I'm your guy

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
Not really dead if there are updates on the Patreon...
Updates on patreon are useless if the game doesn't get updated. Mind you the update period of this game is getting bigger and bigger. Plus, the Dev is always providing is excuses for the delays. Anyway, if you prefer we can just call it a zombie game. :)

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes