Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
For v.0.6.1 is this the REAL version or the censored version? Prior ones had an "i" appended to the versioning to denote non-censored.

Reactions: Bakkalon
May 6, 2017
Regarding this update, I have to give you a very important spoiler that really infuriated me and forced me not to continue with Patty's route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, this was one of the worst routes and if this is the vanilla, you do not want to know what the degradation route would be like. I hope the dev says to change and improve histoira de patty but there will be many who will be angry

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I seem to be completely stuck on Lorraine, i cant get past scene 7 (watch her masturbate) on the love route. Anyone who can give me tips?

Edit: Nvm i seem to be stuck on the DP route somehow

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
is there a walkthough for this game im confused on how to get scenes. (For Kim and Ramirez Currently)

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
is there a walkthough for this game im confused on how to get scenes. (For Kim and Ramirez Currently)
For Ramirez it depends on the Route you take, for love you need to talk to your coworker a few times then check in with her afterwards, if you get a new cg you progressed the story, then a new guy shows up in the room to the right, talk to him and check back each time again, thats pretty much it. For DP route you gotta meet her in the street right of the office that you can access from the closeup office screen. That one is pretty simple you just progress each time you do a new thing and in the end you meet her at the police station for the last 2 scenes.

Reactions: fanboi

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Regarding this update, I have to give you a very important spoiler that really infuriated me and forced me not to continue with Patty's route.
Hah, I fell for that as well, got to the bathroom scene and went wtf? Then she explained and I closed the game. Maybe next version will be more interesting.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok having actually run through this new build with Patty...Yeah. I can totally see what the problem here is. The problem is simply put, Patty is written....Wrong. I can get what they are going for, but the problem really feels like the first half of her story, doesn't quite fit in with what she's revealed to be.

Patty before the whole 'reveal' of her role in the office and what she does?Show's no real signs of being what she is. Then the player has to walk in on what's pretty much a NTR scene as up to then she was mainly shown to just be interested in and flirting with the player.

Beyond that, most of her dialogue and the like is about how much she likes the player. If anything her story should of been about her beign graysons's uh....Creative names for her, until she meets Kyle and finds that she only wants to be with him from now on. Not that she's gonna just keep being as she was.

I mean let's be real, when she needs our help, we are helping her so she can stay in the office and do what she does with everyone. That's just kinda off writing wise. There is nothing wrong with Patty doing what she did BEFORE her relationship forms with the player.

But she needed to STOP it once it started. No one really likes sharing the games girls. Especially not this one. Patty is a good character, but the problem is that while i get what they are going for with her? It just doesn't work as it's too much of a departure from what the game has done up to then.

This is not a love/romance route. This is written like a positively spun Denigration route. If she's already a slut, what would even be the point of her other route?

The stuff with her doing stuff with others should of either not been a part of her character or been revealed as somthing she did in the past but won't anymore.

It's just a bit of bad writing here. It's an interesting idea to give a girl that's slightly diffrent to the rest, but it kinda doesn't work. I'd say her story needs a bit of a rework as this feels too much like a dp route that is spun positivly.

And the main character just goes along with this. They should have the option to ask her to stop it, or just have her be the one to do it as they are the only one that helps her and she decides she only wants them now. Minus Kim of course.

Point is, it's a decent idea, with a poor execution. She should be a bit slutty and horny. Sure, those scenes and how she acted are a great change of pace. But the office slut thing doens't mesh well and she maybe should get a rewrite/rework to not have that or at least say she will stop that.

What do you all think?

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes