Jan 31, 2019
Business of Loving v0.5.6 Incest Edition

WIN: or
MAC: or
ANDROID armeabi & arm64:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hey everyone, and thank you to everyone who supported this month!
Real sorry about any radio silence lately, still been getting my schedule on track and figuring out what to work on. I've also been given a nice diagnosis of tendonitis and carpal tunnel in both of my hands, (youch) which has made my progress a bit slower. I've been trying to take it easy with writing and drawing, but obviously it makes content speed suffer.

Either way, I should inform you on what I'm chipping away at!

Business of Loving v.6 - After a lot of thought, I decided to finally give Business Inc.'s receptionist Patty her spotlight! She seems to be requested the most, so it's about time she shines! Currently I have 13 scenes planned for her.
Chore Day Animation - Still getting worked on, but I think it's gonna stay on the back burner. I plan on getting it out before the year ends, but we'll see.

Anyways, that's what's going on with me! Thanks to everyone sticking around!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked
v.6 Progress Report!
Hello ladies n' gents, and happy holidays! Been a while since I've done one of these.
Progress is coming along at a nice pace, I'll have some sneak peeks up real soon when I have more to show. Right now I've finished up sketches and will be starting final linework and coloring for the Hscenes. So far I have ~13 planned for then next update, mostly focusing on Patty, but a few extras including Kim and the redesigned Evangeline.
Huge thanks for your patience everyone, and for stickin' around with me!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
There are far too less good bug free 2d games out there. I played the game but missed the previous update. I going to wait for the next update to start playing again. This is a good game with descent storyline and scenes and nice characters. Would love to stick to the end and see it getting completed. Kudos to the dev.

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
deadend pls come back bro i need more of this game :D i know next update is patty but i have been waiting for more mom stuff
It's coming lad, don't you worry. Mom's still got a lot of content waiting to be made.

There are far too less good bug free 2d games out there. I played the game but missed the previous update. I going to wait for the next update to start playing again. This is a good game with descent storyline and scenes and nice characters. Would love to stick to the end and see it getting completed. Kudos to the dev.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hello, hello. Just gonna drop some not so great news. Business of Loving .6 has been delayed 'til next month. I had some big commissions that are taking longer than I anticipated, that have taken up most of my drawing time. That being said, there is a lot of art completed for the update, and it will be out a lot sooner than later. And, since it's already a delayed, I'm going to add some extra scenes that weren't going to make it in originally. Yay, extra content! Cause of this mess, there will be no payment come February 1st for Patrons.
Sorry again gents, but after these commissions I will be solely focused on my own projects. A rough start for 2020, but I have a feeling things will go smoother afterwards. Thanks for stickin' with me!

~Dead End

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lor_night_scene_menu_dg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 882, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/i/script2_lorriane2_i.rpyc", line 108, in script
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 878, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lor_night_scene_menu_dg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.245
Business Of Loving: Incest Edition 0.5.5i
Mon Feb 17 02:08:26 2020
Any Fix for this ?

Reactions: deadend
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes