fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

THE ART FOR 5.5 IS DONE!
About time right? Now for the coding... If all is well I'll have a proper release date by tomorrow. My best guess is the 31st for Patrons, but no promises there are a LOT of bugs that need to be ironed out. Also, my wrist has been KILLING me lately so I might have to take it slow. Thanks again for everyone's patience!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hi guys, thank you so much to everyone who pledged! I know progress has been a lot slower this time around, so I really appreciate all your patience. I know it won't last forever (as it shouldn't!), and I won't abuse that.

I'd say the game is 99% done, just really need to add in a few more images and make sure everything is as bug free as possible. Cheers, see you all soon!

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hey'all, here to shill m' product.

or
(Note that Patrons get access to Itch.io files now!)

If ya' don't wanna pay, the game will go free September 18th.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
the cosplay scene for lorraine's teacher outfit doesn't seem to be able to fire. it never shows up after the special outfit prompt.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
the cosplay scene for lorraine's teacher outfit doesn't seem to be able to fire. it never shows up after the special outfit prompt.
I noticed that as well, but was too distracted by the dominatrix outfit you can give to Kim to remember it :love:

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Aww, damn! Thanks for the heads up.

I noticed that as well, but was too distracted by the dominatrix outfit you can give to Kim to remember it
Glad ya' liked it. <3 That one was a lotta fun.
There will be more scenes to come...

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think I mighta' fucked up, no one seems to be getting them. Doing a rerelease with fixed scenes soon. (And probably a few extra, I'm in the mood to draw some.)
I found the trigger for them in this save. I'm probably not going down said route though because of the "Lorriane can't be pregnant" requirement.

Hopefully that requirement is removed later :(
I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Ignore the complaint. You can do both, you just can't start the route if you've already maxed lorriane's story.
This pleases me.

Last edited:

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Only one link to the MacOSX version.

After behind , all links lead to the WINDOWS version.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes