obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Hey, it's going well, I just got back from a long trip so I'm getting back into the groove of things.

1. Some character will get lesbian routes if the player chooses. Lorraine is strictly for MC though. <3 (Barring some threesome action.)

2. There will be a little more of the the coming update.

3. I don't plan on any characters giving birth.
Welcome back from your holiday man. Hope you feel rested and ready, not good to burn yourself out.

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Welcome back from your holiday man. Hope you feel rested and ready, not good to burn yourself out.
Much appreciated! I'm definitely feeling refreshed.

If its a threesome its not only mc and mom but is the threesome optional ? And i gues if moms pregnant she cant do the threesome ?

Mom next update ?

And lol so will only see pregnant sex scenes with mom from now on ? The game wil end wil her and other girls you romanced stil pregnant :D ?
Threesomes 100% are optional, you don't have to share if you don't want to! There most likely will be some pregnant threesome scenes.

Lorraine gets some action next update with Lily.

And yeah if you choose that route you will be limited to pregnant scenes, and all the girls will still be preggy at the end.

Reactions: Ying Ko and fanboi

django009

Jun 29, 2017
download the game but this is the one of incecto somebody knows the link to download the original of the game.? I do not speak English

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Much appreciated! I'm definitely feeling refreshed.

Threesomes 100% are optional, you don't have to share if you don't want to! There most likely will be some pregnant threesome scenes.

Lorraine gets some action next update with Lily.

And yeah if you choose that route you will be limited to pregnant scenes, and all the girls will still be preggy at the end.
cool i look forward to more lorraine (mom) scenes some games end with them having the baby but ohwell its up to you il enoy whatever you do :D

Reactions: deadend

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hello all.
Currently, Business of Loving v.5.5 is being worked on!
When completed, it will have 13 new H-scenes to enjoy.
7 Lily x Lorraine x MC;
4 cosplay scenes (one for each girl)
2 new Degradation Scenes for Lorraine
Here are the Progress Bars so far.

No promises on the release date yet, but I'm gonna do my best to get it done by the end of this month. Thanks again, see ya' soon.

Reactions: obiwan and kaorok

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Honestly kind of hoping the dev includes sophie eventually. Or at least having the mom hint at including her or something.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly kind of hoping the dev includes sophie eventually. Or at least having the mom hint at including her or something.
F95 General Rule n.7 :

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

No one wants this crap. Understood? :mad:

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
F95 General Rule n.7 :

"Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member."

No one wants this crap. Understood? :mad:
I don't know man, look at the success of insexual awakening or parental love. Or look at the most recent chapter of Four Elements Trainer using the kids in the family. Those three games, along with many others that do the same, are not prohibited on this board. It's one of those things that makes adult games more stimulating because it's taboo, the same way including incest does. For that reason I hope the game dev considers it.

Reactions: HoboCop86

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't know man, look at the success of insexual awakening or parental love. Or look at the most recent chapter of Four Elements Trainer using the kids in the family. Those three games, along with many others that do the same, are not prohibited on this board. It's one of those things that makes adult games more stimulating because it's taboo, the same way including incest does. For that reason I hope the game dev considers it.
S H U T U P

• Sad
Reactions: Count_Chocula

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Last edited:

FoxyOne

Aug 10, 2019
Need help, with Loraine, cant get further than seeing lorane masturbating on her room, what to do after?
Im on scene 10/30 and all my stats have double the max

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Need help, with Loraine, cant get further than seeing lorane masturbating on her room, what to do after?
Im on scene 10/30 and all my stats have double the max
Hey, sorry 'bout that I haven't been checking the thread too often. That's been a common bug unfortunately, the best thing to do would be start a new game with the name 'skiplorrainepls' to max her points and skip through the stuff you've seen already with holding ctrl.

edit; Have you tried running with her outside again? If not it might be stuck. If it is, try the code above.

Reactions: obiwan
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes