deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Started having the same issue after doing anal with Lorraine.
Now every night she's watching the stars outside, it seems.
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your stats? (RP, DP, Scene Number etc.)
This seems to be a common bug, sorry 'bout that.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Cant wait until the 14 ! Need the incest version i have 1 question will we see more preggo stuff with mom in next few updates ? Cuz i would love to see a scenes where she realy shows the belly of while having sex the couch scene was good but not realy good to look at with the couch in the way :D

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Since you asked. Hope it helps.
Thanks! Yeah doing degradation scenes and regular scenes during the same save might make things a bit glitchy, so I think that might be the issue.

Cant wait until the 14 ! Need the incest version i have 1 question will we see more preggo stuff with mom in next few updates ? Cuz i would love to see a scenes where she realy shows the belly of while having sex the couch scene was good but not realy good to look at with the couch in the way :D
She'll be getting more pregnant scenes eventually.

Reactions: obiwan

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks! Yeah doing degradation scenes and regular scenes during the same save might make things a bit glitchy, so I think that might be the issue.
Well, so i should do them in separate saves? Hmmm, got to replay some things because i'm not sure i took the degradation path per se....anyway, if doing two separate saves can get around the issue, i'll give it a go.

Suggestion: having the option of naming one's saves would be most useful for players in keeping track of what they are doing - specially in the case of intervals between versions, where they might forget details about what was each save for and so on....

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, so i should do them in separate saves? Hmmm, got to replay some things because i'm not sure i took the degradation path per se....anyway, if doing two separate saves can get around the issue, i'll give it a go.

Suggestion: having the option of naming one's saves would be most useful for players in keeping track of what they are doing - specially in the case of intervals between versions, where they might forget details about what was each save for and so on....
That's a good idea, I was thinking about implementing it but this is probably a sign I should just go ahead and do it already lol.
Sorry for the issues, hope it didn't take away too much from the game.

Cant wait to see what you do my friend keep going you art and animations keep improving im also looking forward to seeing your new comics :D !
Thank you kindly. :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's a good idea, I was thinking about implementing it but this is probably a sign I should just go ahead and do it already lol.
No big deal, nobody here is a professional living from working daily with this kind of stuff afaik, so every step of the way is something of a learning experience to most devs.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018

Thank you kindly. :)
can i ask you totaly random question there is a mod made from urban demons you know that game ? its preg mod the dev that made it could not finish it cause lack of coding knowledge and lack of art the coding could maybe be fixed by sombody but the art is diffrent so my question is would you be up to eddit some of the art the game has so the characters appear pregnant or draw something new :D ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-8-2-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/page-36

Apr 10, 2018
Awesome, been waiting for the incest version to come out. let the incest and impregnation begin, no one's stopping me now lol. keep up the the great updates, i'm loving it :)

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
BoL v.5 is up for grabs for free if you guys want it.

or

Enjoy gents.
That's what i'm talking about right there. I love me some genetically mutated inbred babies. Turned me on so fucking much.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes