lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So this isn't the one with incest, right?

When Lorraine asks the MC to fix her laptop, he answers "Sure mom" and proceeds to call her mom later on in the living room dialogs. So that's probably a bug.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
A compressed version would be really nice.

PS This game is GREAT
Yeah I just realized I could be saving a LOT of space compressing images. This is definitely gonna be fixed for future updates. Glad you enjoy it!

So this isn't the one with incest, right?

When Lorraine asks the MC to fix her laptop, he answers "Sure mom" and proceeds to call her mom later on in the living room dialogs. So that's probably a bug.
Yeah that's a mistake lul.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Btw, I don't know if it's just to me, but the non-incest version makes a lot more sense in this game than in others. The MC is a grown up dude and his relation with Lorraine is actually more mature than I was expecting. I don't know, I haven't played the incest version, but to me it makes more sense that way, than if Lorraine was the MC's mother.

I think this is the first game in which i like the non-incest version, ' cause most of the time they don't make a lot of sense.

Reactions: deadend

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
When I clickit, the game returns to the game menu automatically and I don't know if now I can progress further or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 10, 2018
I like this game quite a bit. I'm one who likes these kinda drawn graphics, so this tickles my fancy. But i'm still going to wait for the incest version, Lorraine is my main waifu here, but it's so much better when she's the MC mother. Oh and props for adding pregnancies in the game, my two fav fetishes are together again, thank you good sir.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
still bug ridden af, could be i'm using skip it all cheat, just a head up in case anyone wondering

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes