Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
What does the incest patch do exactly? Does it make Lorrane into your mother?
In the normal version, you move to a big city for your first full time job and you rent a room to Lorrane

In the I version, she is your mother ans she ask you to get a real job because the money is running out

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
New update and if I know how to count, like 10+ new scenes : O cannot wait. And I know you've had some good ideas brewing and have been listening to us. Next update is gonna be even more dope

Reactions: Heml0ck and deadend

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I really like what's in the game so far @deadend is doing a wonderful job with the art, scenes and game mechanics.

If I could make one suggestion, it would be visiting L during the night while she's having a wet dream.

Reactions: fanboi

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
while playing the 0.4.5i version, I get this error below when clicking the next arrow button on "Stats and Money" Window.

Anyone else getting this error?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 48, in execute
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 23, in execute
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 35, in execute
NameError: Name 'ramirez_scene' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpyc", line 68, in script
    �1"�     ��q��K�    �'L��5a�$�z�`����7�߰�5�k�*�ڛ�9.8�7L�/    ��Gb��;��t��h�j��F�x�������K��ܨ.7�7�Gj�ˍQ�;Z�pi2Fs^n��c�j��F�t�q<���)^���%�4�y_�{6t��Z3^���'h����b���d�5Yh���Gu6{*N����r��}��ٖ�왈?�KSfc�cB��/p7{������    �&��|��q��}��ك >�nv56;���X'��^���b�q������,���_�:�Ts�j-C�BUm�������z��*��:Yn�B��X�{�.Q��t�U*'k��
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1863, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1851, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2757, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2674, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3061, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3061, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/gui_hud/hud.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1424, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1543, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "E:\Games\BusinessOfLoving-0.4.5i-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 203, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'ramirez_scene' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.245
Business Of Loving 0.4.5i
Fri Apr 26 12:32:58 2019

Reactions: deadend

addsom

Jun 25, 2017
it says that one of the files isn't working correctly the files name is: BusinessOfLoving.py

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
while playing the 0.4.5i version, I get this error below when clicking the next arrow button on "Stats and Money" Window.

Anyone else getting this error?
Click on the city before opening that page, and it should fix it.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
the shower sex is the last part with the mom of the i patch release ? dith i mis something ? oh boi cant wait until the next update hopfuly it wil include some preggo :D
Yep, that's the last new scene of .4.5. And preggo stuff is 100% happening next update!

it says that one of the files isn't working correctly the files name is: BusinessOfLoving.py
What do you unzip with? I get problems when I unzip with the defualt windows unzipped. Maybe try WinRar or 7z? Sorry if this doesn't apply or work with you, I've never seen this problem before.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... Well... Game have many bugs and very strange way to play this Game...
1st: Why we need money after all? It need for now to buy... Clothes?
What use only in usulles mini-game "Dress Up You Doll"? O_O
2st: I soo tried every "round" put icons waht have very bad "jump" scripts...
3st: Batch Room is Funny Place... If you in this Place in Evening when you exit it be already morning :D

4st: Waht is exsactly RP and DP? I not see anifuing what it can be matter in game... Differnt way i think not use it...

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
5st: I think 2 different way to each Heroins it be Good Idea.... But have same problem...
I think for it every Heroins need have 2 paramets...
For both side play... Like Corruption way and Love way...

6st: Game need have a very better UI and System Day/Night use... In scripts it VERY bad write...

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

v.0.4.5 Andriod Port Now Available!

This is my first time attempting to make an Android port, so bare with me.

Tell me if there are any problems, I've ironed out a couple of bugs lately but they're still may be plenty hiding in the tall grass...

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
5st: I think 2 different way to each Heroins it be Good Idea.... But have same problem...
I think for it every Heroins need have 2 paramets...
For both side play... Like Corruption way and Love way...

6st: Game need have a very better UI and System Day/Night use... In scripts it VERY bad write...
Hey, there. This latest update has definitely shown me how buggy this thing is getting, so for the next one I'm reeling back and am going to take my time to spruce up the code. I appreciate you taking the time to play it and write out your critique.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Wil the next update be released at the end of the month or somwhere in May same a the i patch just wondering ? if that info is oke to ask :D cant wait for the preggo sex stuff with lorraine (mom) ^^
That's the plan!

Reactions: Gabaw
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes