fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hey everyone, and welcome to all the new Patrons! I hope you've been enjoying v.4!
Just a little update, I'm now moving on to v.4.5 which will include the poll winner scenes as well as a lot of fixes to some routes.
Now that the game is getting a little bit bigger, there has been a lot more feedback and critiques which I have been receiving, and I'd like to get around to making changes to help steer the game in the right direction. If there's anything on your mind, shoot me a PM here or on the Discord.
That's all for now! Thanks again.

Reactions: obiwan and deadend

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
gonna be honest, downloaded this as a "eh whats to loose", but Ramirez is rapidly boosting this to one of my faviourets. the scene when she gives you the police badge, shes just so naive and sweet! Keep it up devs your doing great!

Reactions: deadend and fanboi

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, how does one go about meeting lily? I got a conversation with Lorraine saying that the neighbor was looking for garden help, but I go over to the house next door and only get a message saying "I wonder who lives here".

Also, is there any way to tell what time it actually is? Clicking on the clock seems to advance the time, not let me know what time it is.

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
So, how does one go about meeting lily? I got a conversation with Lorraine saying that the neighbor was looking for garden help, but I go over to the house next door and only get a message saying "I wonder who lives here".

Also, is there any way to tell what time it actually is? Clicking on the clock seems to advance the time, not let me know what time it is.
Read the paper in the kitchen, you can then go to the neighbor.

Afaik there’s only 2 time states, day and night so clicking just toggles between them

Reactions: deadend

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
damm oke love the art the story seems great love it tnx for the info !!! last thing also dith the story say what happen with his dad cuz if he is here a son he had to have a dad that impregnated his mom in the past and birthed him and stuff :D
Father is ded. D:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Heyo. So this months update is going to be the poll winners from last month! It's going to have a little less content than usual, but it's for good reason. v.5 is going to be a big one, so it'll grant me some extra time to work on it. ;D
Anyways, let me get my ass back to drawing. See you soon!

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Hopefully when they are having breakfast with the little girl as well, the mc drops the fork and lorrie sucks him off while picking the fork

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Heyo, just a little heads up on where things are. Final art should be done today, and coding is very light this update, so things are looking good. I might have a new pinup if I have some extra time as well.
Thanks for your patience! ;)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game so messed up ... but will revisit on final version, if it happen. Right now, I'm done.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes