fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of updates lately, just finished up a semester of school!
Anyways, progress for v.5 is at a steady pace, but there is going to be a lot of extra detail and content I want to throw in, so it might take a bit longer than usual. (It'll be worth the wait though!)
I'm also going to be ironing out a ton of bugs, and addressing a lot of issues with the base code, to hopefully make things run smoother for the future as this project grows.
Thanks for sticking with me, if you have any questions, as always feel free to message me on Patreon, Twitter (@dead_end_draws) or the Discord sever. Peace!

~dead-end

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Surprisingly good game, i love games with good/bad routes, even if i everytime choose badguy route)
there is "male domination"genre?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Week 3 - v.5 Update
Heyo, just popping in with a quick progress update. Got all the spicy art done, so all I have to do are some simple backgrounds which should be ez-pz. I'm expecting the update to be done real soon. Thanks again for waiting!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

BoL v.5 - 100% OF ART COMPLETED!
Hey everyone! The art is completed, all that needs to be done is coding. (Time for some all-nighters.)

See you soon!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Business of Loving v.5 - Release Dates!
Hello all! Here are the release dates for v.5. Just have to put it through a little bit more testing to iron out the bugs, and it'll be complete.
What's new?!
Revamped the entirety of Lorraine's Vanilla Route!
12 new scenes in total, along with 2 new animations.
(Now 30 scenes in total!)
NEW PREGNANCY ROUTE HAS BEGUN!
More will be added in future updates....
Replaced 5 scenes with updated, cleaner looking art.

New kinks include…
Impregnation (Optional)
Pregnant Sex (Optional)
Sleep Kink (Optional)
Public/Hidden
Butt Sex

Other stuff....
Art updated in the Degradation Route as well.
Added optional revisits of the older scenes in the spank bank

Hope to see you soon!!

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
there is something new in patreon page, pls can somebody post here? i mean news, not new update)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Unlocked

Hey all! A quick thanks to all June Patrons!
Your support is immeasurable, and my day, is made.
A bit of 'news' though. I've decided to I'm going to start making Business of Loving updates be a little bit, smaller.
Each I try and make ~10-12 scenes with an animation or 2, but I'm most likely going to cut that in half if I continue with Monthly updates.
This won't mean story lines will be shorter, it just means they'll most likely get split up into multiple parts.
I'm doing this because they eat up, well, 99% of my time, and I want to keep working on comics and other animations outside of the visual novel! I have plans for naughty animated shorts (which, many of you know, animation eats up huge chunks of time) and continuations for the comic series I have.
I hope that's understandable! Again, thanks for your support, feel free to comment with your thoughts, and I'll do my best to get back to you!

Reactions: Gabaw and Komedian7

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
anyone has the incest patch for v.5?
To be fair, it's not so much a patch on this game as it is a fully different version of gamefiles with it baked in so to speak, hence the i at the end. Wish I'd remembered that before I grabbed the v0.51 puritan version.

If (when) the v0.51i version is upped hopefully someone can change it from the generic bolded title and add a version # to it to let us know.

Reactions: Logan3000x
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes