deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Only one link to the MacOSX version.

After behind , all links lead to the WINDOWS version.
Which link are you using?

Both links have the Mac versions.

Reactions: moszter

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Which link are you using?

Both links have the Mac versions.
In the first post, the MacOSX version is only at .

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Can you still start the threesome route when Lorraine is pregnant? I maxed out both Lorraine and Lily but I have no clue how to start the threesome events.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can you still start the threesome route when Lorraine is pregnant? I maxed out both Lorraine and Lily but I have no clue how to start the threesome events.
Negative.
Lorriane can't be pregnant to start the thressome route. This is likely why people were missing it at the start.
You can however start the route, finish it and then finish Lorriane's route and get her pregnant.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I cant advance, in th DR with Lorraine, i get to fap on her tits, looking at her ass, and with her ass, but then after that no matter what i do, i cant advance forward.

artyom

Jun 4, 2017
I found the trigger for them in this save. I'm probably not going down said route though because of the "Lorriane can't be pregnant" requirement.

Hopefully that requirement is removed later :(
I want to have my cake and eat it too.

Ignore the complaint. You can do both, you just can't start the route if you've already maxed lorriane's story.
This pleases me.
still cant get to the new DG scenes, can you help sharing a walkthrough of what to do after the assjob? thanks

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
still cant get to the new DG scenes, can you help sharing a walkthrough of what to do after the assjob? thanks
I haven't played DG route yet. I'll do it some time later and might be able to give updates on what to do, but i won't be writing a walkthrough.

Edit: Best i can tell the assjob is the end of the DG route so far. You can still do the new threesome content by raising the romance points of both ladies though while locked into DG for both of them. It should start by going to Lily's house.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Well, so i should do them in separate saves? Hmmm, got to replay some things because i'm not sure i took the degradation path per se....anyway, if doing two separate saves can get around the issue, i'll give it a go.

Suggestion: having the option of naming one's saves would be most useful for players in keeping track of what they are doing - specially in the case of intervals between versions, where they might forget details about what was each save for and so on....
if you click Page # of save menu, you can rename the save page

Reactions: deadend

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Probably that this already been answered, I tried to search, but ...

Is it normal that :

1) Points always go more higher than the limit ?
2) I started to have DP points, and it seems that all my normal scenes are blocked. Do I need to choose between DP and love points ?
3) It seems that I am not able to have more on the dirty route than the scene where MC put his dick between the butt cheeks of his mother. I am wrong or something more happens after ? Because now the counter is all fuck top, indicating that I have 8 dirty scene on 5.

Thanks for the help.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes