fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm...
Well...

I not suprise...
Again Very Good Project be
Aboned...
It's not abandoned, new update from the dev just a few weeks ago (see a few posts above yours). It's certainly fair to criticize the speed of development but I'd also point out that the dev has paused his Patreon for two months during this period (i.e. not taken money from patrons for two months).

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There are cheats in folder included but how to enter is not writed xD

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lor_night_scene_menu_dg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 882, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/i/script2_lorriane2_i.rpyc", line 108, in script
File "D:\Game\BusinessOfLoving-0.5.5i-pc\renpy\script.py", line 878, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lor_night_scene_menu_dg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.245
Business Of Loving: Incest Edition 0.5.5i
Mon Feb 17 02:08:26 2020
Any Fix for this ?
It's a bug that will have to be ironed out for the next one, thanks for catching it.

Hmmm...
Well...

I not suprise...
Again Very Good Project be
Aboned...
Definitely not abandoned, but I understand the frustrations of waiting for so long. Just remember I'm one guy working on this in my free time until it (hopefully) picks up to help me pay for life as a job would. It's still happening, so just hold on tight.

Reactions: clarky

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Definitely not abandoned, but I understand the frustrations of waiting for so long.
Will we be getting any loli content in coming patch? Also how are the animated scenes coming along? You're still doing a mix of both or working on only animated ones? Great to see you in the forums again keep being awesome my dude. Looking forward to the update i'm sure it'll be big

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Will we be getting any loli content in coming patch? Also how are the animated scenes coming along? You're still doing a mix of both or working on only animated ones? Great to see you in the forums again keep being awesome my dude. Looking forward to the update i'm sure it'll be big
No, that character won't be around for a bit, but she is planned. Right now I'm working on Patty's route and I'm currently coloring in all the images. I have a few animated scenes sketched out but they might get cut and saved for later.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Supposed to be out for patrons today...

Helllllllo, everyone. About time the update comes out, here are the release dates for v.6.
All the art is done, just some coding and bug fixing needs to go down.
I sound like a broken record, but thank you all again for your patience.
(Anyone want to play test and look for bugs? Message me on the Discord!)

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Supposed to be out for patrons today...

Helllllllo, everyone. About time the update comes out, here are the release dates for v.6.
All the art is done, just some coding and bug fixing needs to go down.
I sound like a broken record, but thank you all again for your patience.
(Anyone want to play test and look for bugs? Message me on the Discord!)
6PM EST - Just polishing up everything up and then shipping it off.

SlayerWitcher

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a public discord server for communication? (Or is it just for the patreon community)
I'm asking because I've seen a mention of discord in several posts but I haven't seen any links.
I'm a bit uncertain because when the server is private for the patreon, the creators generally highlight this at the membership level.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Is there a public discord server for communication? (Or is it just for the patreon community)
I'm asking because I've seen a mention of discord in several posts but I haven't seen any links.
I'm a bit uncertain because when the server is private for the patreon, the creators generally highlight this at the membership level.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Reactions: deadend

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
To this
New Cheat!
Already played it? Skip it with the new cheat! Located in the cheat.txt file. We're is it in the game?????

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
New Cheat!
Already played it? Skip it with the new cheat! Located in the cheat.txt file.?????????

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

BETA RELEASE! Business of Loving v.6

Android Version Now Available!
Patty's Update is finally here! Enjoy!
Welcome to v.6! Chat up Patty, the bubbly receptionist, and see what kind of fun she has in store...

---20 NEW HSCENES---
14 Patty Scenes (3 Kim x Patty Scenes)
2 Revists (Candy, Ass Touch)
3 Mini Eva Scenes!
(DG Route to come later...)

Thank you everyone for waiting! With this update I'm going to make sure to be back on a consistent upload schedule.
Hopefully that means a new update every 1-2 months, but sometimes longer if there are other projects in the works. (Comics, Animation, etc.)
Anyways, thanks again and enjoy!

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes