Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With the newest PC version, I click on the office building in the morning and get this:

Screenshot (9).png

So, I click on Ignore and get this:

Screenshot (10).png

Once past that I'm given one choice, enter Kim's office.

Finished with that, the day is done and I go home, fuck a very pregnant Lorraine on the couch, go to the office the very next day, and again I get the error message:

Screenshot (16).png

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Ok having actually run through this new build with Patty...Yeah. I can totally see what the problem here is. The problem is simply put, Patty is written....Wrong. I can get what they are going for, but the problem really feels like the first half of her story, doesn't quite fit in with what she's revealed to be.

Patty before the whole 'reveal' of her role in the office and what she does?Show's no real signs of being what she is. Then the player has to walk in on what's pretty much a NTR scene as up to then she was mainly shown to just be interested in and flirting with the player.

Beyond that, most of her dialogue and the like is about how much she likes the player. If anything her story should of been about her beign graysons's uh....Creative names for her, until she meets Kyle and finds that she only wants to be with him from now on. Not that she's gonna just keep being as she was.

I mean let's be real, when she needs our help, we are helping her so she can stay in the office and do what she does with everyone. That's just kinda off writing wise. There is nothing wrong with Patty doing what she did BEFORE her relationship forms with the player.

But she needed to STOP it once it started. No one really likes sharing the games girls. Especially not this one. Patty is a good character, but the problem is that while i get what they are going for with her? It just doesn't work as it's too much of a departure from what the game has done up to then.

This is not a love/romance route. This is written like a positively spun Denigration route. If she's already a slut, what would even be the point of her other route?

The stuff with her doing stuff with others should of either not been a part of her character or been revealed as somthing she did in the past but won't anymore.

It's just a bit of bad writing here. It's an interesting idea to give a girl that's slightly diffrent to the rest, but it kinda doesn't work. I'd say her story needs a bit of a rework as this feels too much like a dp route that is spun positivly.

And the main character just goes along with this. They should have the option to ask her to stop it, or just have her be the one to do it as they are the only one that helps her and she decides she only wants them now. Minus Kim of course.

Point is, it's a decent idea, with a poor execution. She should be a bit slutty and horny. Sure, those scenes and how she acted are a great change of pace. But the office slut thing doens't mesh well and she maybe should get a rewrite/rework to not have that or at least say she will stop that.

What do you all think?
I actually really appreciate this write up, I think you nailed it for sure. I noticed some people unhappy with this route and I see why now. She will be getting a rewrite in the future.

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
May 6, 2017
I agree with you on all the points you have named in relation to Patty's route. I was honestly disappointed to see how little agency the player had on how to relate to her after learning that she liked to be used by anyone in the office and that she also wanted to be used by us without even considering how we were going to feel after knowing that.

Do not take me badly I really liked how her route started, since it gave the feeling that she was really trying to get our attention with all that filtering and teasing, so it seemed that it was possible to have a romantic / vanilla relationship with her, since until then we had not been hinted that she had a totally slut personality and that she could be used by any co-worker.

What was revealed with this update, in my opinion, was to see how a focused route the romance suddenly turned into something opposite, looking like a route of degradation. Furthermore, we are freed from the power to decide how we want our protagonist to feel after knowing that she only wants to be used by everyone without any importance for us.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I actually really appreciate this write up, I think you nailed it for sure. I noticed some people unhappy with this route and I see why now. She will be getting a rewrite in the future.
I am happy to of helped. Simply wanted to voice my honest thoughts.

Reactions: deadend

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've downloaded the new version and started to play it, but every time that I try to go to work, I get an error message: "An exception has occurred"

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
the game is too buggy with no direction, I actally god more story from the "masturbate" section when you click on the bed, this needs more work in terms of coding and flow and walkthrough, the art is good, but it lacks in the other aspect of a sandbox click point game

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I've downloaded the new version and started to play it, but every time that I try to go to work, I get an error message: "An exception has occurred"
Try a new game save, that might help.

the game is too buggy with no direction, I actally god more story from the "masturbate" section when you click on the bed, this needs more work in terms of coding and flow and walkthrough, the art is good, but it lacks in the other aspect of a sandbox click point game
This is probably my most common criticism, I'll do my best to fix it up for future updates. :)

stever

Jun 14, 2017
How do you unlock the degradation scenes? Can you do them at the same time as the relationship route?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
How do you unlock the degradation scenes? Can you do them at the same time as the relationship route?
You either have to start a new game for that or load an earlier save file. Can't really form a trusting and loving relationship with someone and abuse them sexually and mentally at the same time, can you?

Reactions: stever and fanboi

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
This is strange but after a while I can't progress any romance routes yet the game says they still have scenes left (non-degrade). Lorraine is stuck at 25/30 with ride being the last scene, Kim is around 7 with no more talk options, with Patty I can only ask for some Candy for boob grab. RP's a through the roof with all of them. All story scenes are done. Now perhaps Lorraine is stuck due to the 3-some with Lily but the others?

EDIT: Okay, managed to trigger the Kim romance route albeit now she has both routes open as the DG points never reset so that might cause troubles in the future. I still have no idea how to get the rest of the Lorraine and Patty scenes.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This is strange but after a while I can't progress any romance routes yet the game says they still have scenes left (non-degrade). Lorraine is stuck at 25/30 with ride being the last scene, Kim is around 7 with no more talk options, with Patty I can only ask for some Candy for boob grab. RP's a through the roof with all of them. All story scenes are done. Now perhaps Lorraine is stuck due to the 3-some with Lily but the others?

EDIT: Okay, managed to trigger the Kim romance route albeit now she has both routes open as the DG points never reset so that might cause troubles in the future. I still have no idea how to get the rest of the Lorraine and Patty scenes.
Your best bet to view all the scenes is either starting a new game and taking a different path, hoping not to encounter the same bug, or just extracting the image files. As much as I love the art of this game, every version I've played has had some bug affecting paths and progression.

Reactions: obiwan
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes