KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
got a email saying the Halloween update is out
EDIT: ok its not a update, just a short separate game with about 2 minutes of content

Last edited:
Reactions: DawnEternal

SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Still nothing, but thank you nonetheless.

While running game code:
File "game/i/script2_lorriane2_i.rpy", line 110, in script
if lorraine_scene == 8 and lorraine >= 10 and lorraine_degrade_total == 0:
File "game/i/script2_lorriane2_i.rpy", line 185, in <module>
elif lorraine_pregnant == 1 and bra_snap == 0:
NameError: name 'bra_snap' is not defined
I think you have to play 1 scene per day with MC's mom. For progress further play another characters routes too (Day by day to avoid bug).

Reactions: lazychicken

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Hello all, friend and foe alike.
The new year is upon us, and for me it's time to get serious, and start our resolutions.
What I want from this year is to complete Business of Loving. It's been on and off of development for about 2 years at this point, and I think it's time it comes to a conclusion. I love this game and really really want to see it finished, every story line wrapped up with a nice bow. Some things that need to get done.
Fix Lorraine's Story Pacing - Gotten a lot of criticism on Lorraine's story pacing, and I agree! It can be done much smoother with a lot more romantic build up.
Conclude the main storyline! - It hasn't been touched much since the early few updates , and I'd love to see it come to fruition.
Get every planned character in. - There are still 2 characters that haven't been shown that need to get in!
Get Kim, Lily, Ramirez and ??? a pregnancy route. - I want at least 4 characters able to get pregnant. <3

More Animations. - 5 for each girl, at least.
Redo Ramirez' Storyline & Art - Not happy with how some of it came out, and I could fix the pacing up just a bit.

Fix Backgrounds and Settings - Some of the background art needs some much needed love.
Fix Bugs and learn more advanced coding. - I've learned a lot this year that I think I can definitely put into improving the game and it's code. Make it nice and shiny. (Maybe even for a Steam release?!)
So, that's about it. I wrote this up mostly as a roadmap/loose guide for myself, but I'd also love for you guys to see what's up and what I'm hoping to do. If anyone has suggestions, please share! I'd love to hear what you guys think I can do for a final release of the game.

Thanks again all for the support, have a happy new year and stay safe!!!
Hello all, friend and foe alike.
The new year is upon us, and for me it's time to get serious, and start our resolutions.
What I want from this year is to complete Business of Loving. It's been on and off of development for about 2 years at this point, and I think it's time it comes to a conclusion. I love this game and really really want to see it finished, every story line wrapped up with a nice bow. Some things that need to get done.
Fix Lorraine's Story Pacing - Gotten a lot of criticism on Lorraine's story pacing, and I agree! It can be done much smoother with a lot more romantic build up.
Conclude the main storyline! - It hasn't been touched much since the early few updates , and I'd love to see it come to fruition.
Get every planned character in. - There are still 2 characters that haven't been shown that need to get in!
Get Kim, Lily, Ramirez and ??? a pregnancy route. - I want at least 4 characters able to get pregnant. <3

More Animations. - 5 for each girl, at least.
Redo Ramirez' Storyline & Art - Not happy with how some of it came out, and I could fix the pacing up just a bit.

Fix Backgrounds and Settings - Some of the background art needs some much needed love.
Fix Bugs and learn more advanced coding. - I've learned a lot this year that I think I can definitely put into improving the game and it's code. Make it nice and shiny. (Maybe even for a Steam release?!)
So, that's about it. I wrote this up mostly as a roadmap/loose guide for myself, but I'd also love for you guys to see what's up and what I'm hoping to do. If anyone has suggestions, please share! I'd love to hear what you guys think I can do for a final release of the game.

Thanks again all for the support, have a happy new year and stay safe!!!

sucascu

May 4, 2017
stuck halfway with lorraine and lily. rp and dp to the max, no new scenes. lorraine repeats the same vibrator scene in the night and that's it. is this a bug?

Reactions: Randonormie

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Exception when entering the Wally's area:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/script9_wallys.rpy", line 647, in <module>
NameError: name 'char_scene' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script9_wallys.rpyc", line 647, in script
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.7i
Tue Jan 19 01:51:56 2021

Reactions: Tearil

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Exception when entering the Wally's area:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script9_wallys.rpyc", line 647, in script
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Business of Loving\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Business Of Loving: Special Edition 0.7i
Tue Jan 19 01:51:56 2021
I got the same error.
Apparently there are new variables related to these events, that were added only to the "opening scripts" (new games, I believe)
if you have console enabled, on the map screen type:
char_scene = 0

This should fix that specific error.
I don't know if something else is broken. I just entered here to see if someone had the same issue and decided to find out myself.

You will probably have some issues along the way so, just to be sure, I would run this in the console window:
char_rp = 0
char_scene = 0
char_total = 0
char_chat = 0
char_story = 0
char_dp = 0
char_dp_scene = 0
char_dp_total = 0
char_dp_story= 0
char_burg = 0

Or you can run everything in one line (the same commands separated by ";" ):
char_rp = 0 ; char_scene = 0 ;char_total = 0 ; char_chat = 0 ; char_story = 0 ; char_dp = 0 ; char_dp_scene = 0 ; char_dp_total = 0 ; char_dp_story= 0 ; char_burg = 0

Reactions: Lorric17
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes