dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Joeburqa thank you for taking the time to write. You were coherent enough.

I partially agree with what you said. I think that there is indeed that phenomenon of us getting used to something if we're constantly exposed to it, but when it comes to what we're talking about I think we're safe if certain measures are taken. For example, on E-Hentai (a hentai website), all sensitive content like incest, lolicon, shotacon, gore etc. gets hidden behind a login requirement, such that you won't see any of it unless you login to your account and try to access a gallery with that content.
So I can rephrase what I said before: that the material can be available, as long as people have to go out of their way to be exposed to it. This way you can protect the random viewer that doesn't care about it.

Now if you guys'll excuse me, gonna lie down on some grass as suggested, have a good one

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
When I downloaded Patreon version of game, it was incest ver. In itch.io is the same, and its was ver 0.7i not 0.8i please help

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
This version is littered with bugs that break the game and cause missed content. I can't go into Lorraine's house at night while she's pregnant without getting an error. I can't go to the fast food restaurant at night without getting an error. The MC will say that there's a car there and then another error that jumps me to the morning.

Is there any fixes that's been put out for these?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.8i

Played complete from zero !!!

The game is so buged have you ever fixed bugs?

I think a lot of them are aso in other old versions!!!

1) You can buy endless the same clothes
2) RP get higher as max for example 28/24
3) Use to look at stats and money skip the time forward
4) Cheat littleskatey don`t raise the RP by Charlotte & Mom&Lily
5) Charlotte 16/29 RP was the max after it I have had no choice to raise it
6) Scenes viewed Charlotte is missing
7) Kim: I think I choosed the vanilla path I don`t know if he messed something I have seen DP scens I am at a point I can`t talk with her anymore,
Kim Scenes 0/11, DG 4/9, Story 1/5
8) Patty Scenes 13/14 maybe blocked through Kim
9) Kim DC Scenes get higher as max 15/9
10) Kim aso with the DG at max the story progress go not further so it is stuck at 1/5
11) Mom& Lily stucked at 3/9
12) Mom stucked at 7/35, DG 4/11, Story 3/5

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So anyone on the info about the game on updates or mayor bug fixes?

Also i remembered a long a go asking differences between patreon and itch.io in regards dialog text related to incest and i'm curious if those version links are accurate in the OP thread. again its been a long time since i touched this and i remembered that both patreon and itch.io dialog strings was the same so idk if that got actually incest friendly changed or not

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tothegoodstuff - Max points to skip to then newest content.
aint working anyone has the new one?

Dec 12, 2020
So anyone on the info about the game on updates or mayor bug fixes?

Also i remembered a long a go asking differences between patreon and itch.io in regards dialog text related to incest and i'm curious if those version links are accurate in the OP thread. again its been a long time since i touched this and i remembered that both patreon and itch.io dialog strings was the same so idk if that got actually incest friendly changed or not
early october or late september on patreon

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern
3.60 star(s) 27 Votes