Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I started a new game, and when i want to work in the burger shop every time i got an error.
Sayer 'I' is not defined.
What i can do?

Silojin

Donor
Jul 11, 2017
I see people keep asking for the incest version, but this seems pointless for this update. A guy posted the change log for this update if that was correct. Then that means the only incest character the mom Lorraine has no new content.

The only thing mentioned was that her duo route with lily is more accessible now with lily her update whatever that means. But no mention of a new scene its mosty about Lily this update.
They are requesting the incest version with all the new clean version content included so new games include all content.

Reactions: DiabloCadet
Dec 12, 2020
Man, there is a huuuuuge difference between loli shit in a game and real people being hurt. I looove enslavement, corruption, abuse, slavery, etc in erotic games, but i hate it in real life and im as gentle and caring with my wife as any proper spouse. Fantasy shit in a game, and real life are not the same thing, and kink shaming people who want to see little girls in a fantasy is pretty bullshit. This is a forum about erotic fantasy games, take your fight against real human cruelty elsewhere.
Bro, not the hill to die on...

Dec 12, 2020
And so are you? but that aside, lots of people are arguing that it isnt wrong. it happens all the time. not just here. which also happens all the time. people ask for obvious children to be included in things no child should be included in. which is why i made that post originally. people were asking for the obvious child in this game to have "content". most of the rest of your reply made no sense, since incest happens in real life, people playing these games wont stop it (just look at how many actual child molesters have childrens clothes catalogues, that outlet really stopped them, didnt it), and comparing morgan freeman telling people if they want to stop racism to stop talking about race (something which only really defines your appearance) to people advocating for child molestation being stopped by no one talking about it (pretty sure the children being molested will care, regardless of who is talking about it) is an absurd leap of logic.

This isnt really the forum for this discussion, so I will be stopping this conversation now, just know that my original posts, which was before the one you quoted, were made because people were openly requesting the in game abuse of what appears to be a girl no more that, what, 8? and i made an appeal to the developer not to listen to them. then i received multiple responses just like yours. and now you are defending them. congratulations.

good day, ma'am.
Bruh, why does this thread keep going to the discussion of kids man, wtf?! we need mod to scrub this shit.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Cheats:

Code:
bounceonmyboy   - "Sweet dude. You've been given $10,000."
littleskatey    - "All points maxed. Have fun!"
skipkimpls      - "All Kim scenes + points maxed!"
skiplorrainepls - "All Lorraine scenes + points maxed!"
skiplilypls     - "All Lily scenes + points maxed!"
skipramirezpls  - "All Ramirez scenes + points maxed!"
skippattypls    - "All Patty scenes + points maxed!"
thebigmeanie    - "All Degradation points maxed!"
motherearth     - "Lorraine and Lily point's Maxed! Have fun!"
blondesrbetter  - "Patty Points Maxed! Have fun!"
babyfever       - "All Pregnant Lorraine scenes + points maxed!"
skipitallbabe   - "Unlocks all scenes"
In the computer??????

Reactions: kulkur

deadend

Dead End Draws
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I really hope we could get a Lily degeneration group, involving that creep who only brought her vegetables to look at her tits

She's way too pure and corruption rout would fit incredibly well with her
You're on the right track my friend.

Why is there no sound?
Sound is being added next update. About time right?

This game is so buggy
Sorry :c

Are we getting an incest patch for this? I remember she was the mom and not just Lorraine.

It'll be on itchio by the end of the month.

Last edited:

Lovinlife

Nov 15, 2021
Enjoying it a lot. But confused on how to unlock stuff. Like the lily lorraine interactions, and I had to use a cheat to see the pregnancy. Also cant figure out how to unlock fooling around with random. Also does Charlotte return while pregnant? Or is that just a bonus scene.

Reactions: Randonormie

Lovinlife2

Nov 17, 2021
How do you unlock the patty kim threesome? I saw it when I activated all scenes through cheats, but can't seem to get passed Patti getting rehired when I try to do it legitly.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes