succ_

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This seems to pop up a lot late in Loranne and Lily's stories (or trying to replay scenes with either) with the 0.9 itch.io version, this one specifically happened during the loranne x lily poolside scene. this also occurs a lot when trying to replay scenes, rending the spank bank effectively useless.

I have also gotten keyerrors for both Lily and Kim when completing their routes:

This seems to prevent me from finding those legacy scenes? not sure if they would show up in the spank bank or greenhouse, but neither have it.

I definitely havent noticed other game errors spitting that much garbage text when it comes to the "in script" part? wondering if something got corrupted when i installed compared to an actual game issue...

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
sorry if it was asked already (i didnt see a clear answer when i searched), its about RP and DP.
can you both max out RP and DP?
if you do will you be able to see all the scenes?
and will doing so change the regular interaction with the characters? ie they start acting more submissive or loving?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The itch.io page for the game is missing. Are there any news of the dev abandoning the game to focus on their comics?

Apr 21, 2020
How do I get all Lorraine scenes? I'm on Love route. She just tells me in the morning she "Hopes I'm doing well today". I've done all the Lily scenes. Do I have to exercise the options with everyone else or something to advance Lorraine?

I'm on the Love route, but it gives me an option to Insult Lorraine before her jog. Is that a bug? I did use the money cheat. Can that impact the game?

EDIT

I started over and just stuck to 1 route(Love). Seems to be working now.

Last edited:

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
Will Eva ever be a romanceable route? She's by far the cutest and it's criminal we haven't gotten her as a full route yet. The blowjob scene was incredible though, props for that.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes