ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Busted series?
So is it good or is it busted?...ha...ha
Great idea...I think all comics should be turned into VN rather then sandbox.
Boy now that would be a bad idea......too repetitive.
But this idea I like. Keep up the good work.

DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Think you can do other ones too? Love Y3DF comics.
I could, but I don't know if it would be worth it.
The reason I made this one is because I liked this storyline, but it was huge, spanning over several chapters, and was years in the making.
So to make the story easier to follow, I gathered all related chapters and put them together in a Ren'Py format.

Since most Y3DF comics are either single chapter comics or have multiple chapters using the same name (e.g. story A chapter 1, story A chapter 2, etc.), I find them easy enough to follow without having to use extra tools like a timeline.

DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Was the storyline ever completed?
The storyline hasn't finished yet and Y3DF is still publishing comics at a rate of a few pages each week,
but since not all comics they publish are related to this Busted storyline, it might/will take a while before they finally finish this story.

But if they finish any chapters that intersect with this one, I will update Busted to include the new chapters.

DraconicPervert

Modder
Sep 6, 2016
Yeah same here with the crashing with full screen. No errors though. Love this game! The comics as hot as!! How do I bring up the console to save? Thanks
Switching to fullscreen doesn't give me any problems/errors, but you're not the only one that has mentioned this.
When googling this problem it says it may have something to do with your video driver.
Can I ask you if it is up to date or if you have the same problem with other Ren'Py games?

If other people experience this problem, please let me know and mention any error codes you get so I can try to fix it.

I didn't include a save/load option because I didn't think it was needed, but I can add it in the next update since a lot of people really seem to like that feature.

Reactions: spamblah

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
:unsure: when I read the comic ten thousands years ago, I kinda confused with the time line of the series. So you're make it based on the timeline ? ... if yes, well thanks and I'll try it.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah same here with the crashing with full screen. No errors though. Love this game! The comics as hot as!! How do I bring up the console to save? Thanks
You have to enable the console first which is fairly simple, you can find many tutorials on how to do it here on the site. Then it's just presing `Shift+o` to access it

Reactions: rKnight

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
This is the entire storyline from the Busted series from Y3DF that I turned into a visual novel using Ren'Py.
thanks for doing this man(y). the series got so long, it got a bit hard to keep track of it.

Apr 5, 2018
This is great, I wish more digital xxx comics were put into renpy format. Normally you gotta keep clicking and scrolling up and down to read them but in renpy format that process is much siplified with simply clicking the spacebar to progress the story leaving the "right" hand free hehe.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
It's really overkill to use RPY for a slideshow.. You can do the same thing with pretty much any image viewer.
But the question is not weather it's a VN, but a game...

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's really overkill to use RPY for a slideshow.. You can do the same thing with pretty much any image viewer.
But the question is not weather it's a VN, but a game...
Like a microsoft powerpoint xD

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Interesting format, the glory days of Y3DF ..
Somewhere along the way they started listening to the wrong people and the fame was gone ....
Delays and cancellation of stories were not few...
With the coming and popularization of VN, it must have affected the interest in 3d comix as well.
Thanks for the adaptation in renpy ..

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, renpy is a bit of "bloatware" for just a comic. :)
wyrmslayer70 If you have all the comics, and if you have time (and like the idea), you could make a single zip with chronologically numbered folders of all the episodes. So we can simply use any image viewing software. I followed this comic in the past but then I lost track of it.
Nonetheless, thanks for your effort.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
pretty decent, would been great if it had some animation, even if only 2 fps :p

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote