4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

davemarg

Dec 30, 2019
FINALLY a game to get excited about! First release was a 10/10 and the update at about 8/10 as long as the dev keeps it up and keeps delivering like this just take my money!
Mysterious MC, awesome chars, decent writing, great renders!! t.a.k.e.m.y.m.o.n.e.y lol
Hope dev posts an SS link soon

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Each update is around 500mb. Just this second one is getting an extended one(Hopefully soon) to finish the day off so i tagged it as 0.019. I think a moderator changed it to 0.015. The download says 0.01 cause i didn't update that. :whistle:

Reactions: TitanXlord

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Good start so far. I love any time I can play a real pervert... since almost all games on the site force you to be a sissy beta cuck.
Hopefully there will be more choices added, you have the good/bad voices thing but then no options on what to follow.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like this one I cant wait for more I even tried to support his game but it still doesn't let ppl support it yet as in Subscribe star hasn't allowed support of it yet. one thing I liked there being Trap tag now it's gone??? I hope not, I liked that Tag bring it back plz. ;)

Jun 23, 2020
for traps and trans--please don't fix them in one role through the whole game... people don't like it and I'll get bored of it, myself. slowly building up yours and theirs confidence and comfort is encouraged. as for rape... what are we talking about here?
Like rape ...rape , is there so many kind of rape . Oops ok i don't want anyone rape Mc ok maybe females can rape Mc it's a win win no

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Premise is cool and the models look nice....except...for....the ....creeepy...doll...eyes. I've seen a couple other VNs use this as a way to exaggerate how young an model looks. It doesn't have the intended effect. It just makes it look super creepy.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

ButImTheBadGuy.jpg

Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- renaming the MC
- a "choices helper" / walkthrough function (but there are not that many choices in the game so far)
- option to change the textbox opacity, text size and quick menu

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game
June 18, 2022 - Mod is stopped!
Well, unfortunately now the time has come - the game has received with v0.036 the content that I've somewhat feared since I started my Mod for it. Don't get me wrong, that was not really a big secret from the very beginning and these scenes are also completely avoidable (so far) for players, too. But unfortunately not for me to update my Mod! So I therefore decided to stop that here now. It was not easy for me, I really liked the game so far with the slow corruption of the family. But now the dark side of the MC is braking through in that special route (and even more...). And that content is not for me.

Last edited:

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That's not really weird only from an angel. As an Asian I can tell you that look isn't very natural (definitely isn't what common among those are usually considered beautiful among Japanese). It's a similar aesthetic that many people who undergo Korean style plastic surgeries would end up choosing. But also at the same time he cheekbones are too obvious for Asian standards so it kind of looks original at the same time. I just feel like the nose and face can be widen and rounder to look a bit more natural.

I think you probably miss the point here. It's really not having no self control, but just overall being a very efficient predator. When the condition allows, he makes moves and doesn't fuck things up. It's not like he just do whatever the hell he wants without thinking of the right approach to each victim.
Hina before cosmetic surgery and a diet :coffee:

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes