yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
ICSTOR found out the hard way his account was posted as abandoned by F-95 after 18 Mo. of no new content even though he posted comments. At the time of the decision best guess he was still making 7k a month, which was stopped at once. HeHe.

Reactions: Donjoe81

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
why are you happy he lost his job? if he was making 7k a month at least I would be like "ok cool he can work on the game full time" but he's not.
if the job is stressfull for him then why not? meaning he can relax whenever he wants and not be pressured of the end of the month reports... get ma jigg?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
why are you happy he lost his job? if he was making 7k a month at least I would be like "ok cool he can work on the game full time" but he's not.
Because his employers were the kind of jerks who would overwok a guy when they notice his contract with them is approaching the end, so much so he decided to call it quits before that even?
Getting rid of that kind of $#itty patron is definitely something to be satisfied about.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Money isn't be all end all with work. No matter how much they pay you, it's not good if it saps your energy and free time, that easily leads to burn out and permanent problems. And as the dev himself said, it was not that they was fired, they chose to quit rather than stay as corporate slave in those conditions.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Praise MILFs with hot libidos who can be so easily corrupted! Alice is my girl. The MC is a womanizer who fled his prior indiscretions and was immediately attracted to the hot wife next door; it's what keeps him coming over. He's also an opportunist and sexually ambivalent, so he'll try anything for the fun of it but Alice is his main focus. Too much effort has been made to bring her to the point where she is ready to try something new; more fans of this hot MILF need to speak up.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Praise MILFs with hot libidos who can be so easily corrupted! Alice is my girl. The MC is a womanizer who fled his prior indiscretions and was immediately attracted to the hot wife next door; it's what keeps him coming over. He's also an opportunist and sexually ambivalent, so he'll try anything for the fun of it but Alice is his main focus. Too much effort has been made to bring her to the point where she is ready to try something new; more fans of this hot MILF need to speak up.
What i'm really looking forward to is Alice having the "birds, bees & bum-banging to avoid pregnancy" talk with Hailey, with the MC's support of course. He did promise to be present if need be, just to point her in the right direction if he must. :sneaky: :KEK:

Lia will only make another appearance if the story needs it, as confirmed by the dev
Even if Lia does not make a comeback, hoping that Hailey after being properly "broken in", becomes a sort of wingwoman to her friends and the MC.

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
I'm sorry but as soon as MC stuck his fingers in Hailey's mouth she had me hooked. Alice will always come second to Hailey for me.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes