4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hi. Already wanted to do a post here, but seems I've overseen it. Sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here the post with the Mod links, and hopefully Lord Ashram takes over again soon.
I've been kicking the cancer's ass but still having some issues from the chemo but hoping to get back into updating mods soon, no ETA but hoping to start working on them again soon. And thanks for taking back over during this craziness.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Imagine when all these, "it's gay!" guys realize that when they jerk off, not only are they jerking a dude but are also being jerked by a dude.

Masturbation is double gay!
Reminds me of the people who say that going down on a woman is gay or that having butt sex with a woman is gay, because gays have butt sex and apparently based on these people also go down on a woman :p

• Haha
Reactions: haku_zen

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My ultimate scenario would be for Alice to get so horny she comes to the MC herself, only to find him banging Hailey and instead of shrinking in horror she joins in for a hot threesome.

Considering at the end of this version she's blowing the MC in their living room while Hailey watches and practices on his fingers, not to mention the previous night when her nipples got erect while suspecting he might be doing something to her daughter in her sleep, i'd say this scenario might be quite close to realization already - all it takes is a 2nd lesson for "stretching exercises" (what the MC also hinted at before giving Alice her first throat practice).

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ronan333

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'd like to see MC take the mom and daughter out all day, to the beach, lunch, movies shopping, while making them wear butt plugs all day. They could take Riley and make him wear one as well.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'd like to see MC take the mom and daughter out all day, to the beach, lunch, movies shopping, while making them wear butt plugs all day. They could take Riley and make him wear one as well.
Not unless he gets Amanda's help - she's definitely the person to know where or how to get them in this town. ;)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Imagine when all these, "it's gay!" guys realize that when they jerk off, not only are they jerking a dude but are also being jerked by a dude.
Which leads to the interesting philosophical question - if you got your hands on a time machine and used it to fuck your past self, would that be gay sex or masturbation?

What about having sex with a clone?

For that matter, if you're having sex with your identical twin, is that gay or just narcissistic?

• Haha
Reactions: Sonico and haku_zen

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Which leads to the interesting philosophical question - if you got your hands on a time machine and used it to fuck your past self, would that be gay sex or masturbation?

What about having sex with a clone?

For that matter, if you're having sex with your identical twin, is that gay or just narcissistic?
If I have a time-machine I'm not going to use it to have sex with myself. So many other people to have sex with instead.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes