4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
If I have a time-machine I'm not going to use it to have sex with myself. So many other people to have sex with instead.
What if you're given it by a mad scientist who has programmed it to only allow you to go back in time to have sex with yourself, because he's a total perv who can only get off to the idea of selfcest?

Go back and become the NEW Mansa Musa c1280-c1337. Possibly the wealthiest person to ever exist in history.
The funny thing is though, you probably live a life more luxurious and fulfilling (for the most part) than he did. Or most kings and emperors throughout history. You may not be rich compared to your present-day peers, but you're pretty much a sorcerer-king compared to most people in the past.

Nutrition, health, technology... even stuff like hygiene and cosmetics. We're generally head and shoulders above the royalty of any pre-Renaissance/Industrial culture.

Of course, if you could go back, steal all his gold, and then bring it back to the present, it'd be an entirely different story. Best of both worlds.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Maybe. I mean, he was wealthy from Gold, Silver and Slaves. And let's be honest, most games on this site feature Harems. So I would like to think that Mansa Musa probably had the most amazing Harem in history.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
what is the unthinkable?
Joke refering to the Riley shower BJ, the MC tells Riley "It's not gay if the tips(of their penises) don't touch" in order to get Riley to suck him off, afterwards as they are washing up, Riley "boops" the tips of their phalluses together. In this situation the "unthinkable" would be Riley's "boop" implying that the speaker is concerned over the perceived homosexuality of such an action, when in fact, the speaker is not concerned at all.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Joke refering to the Riley shower BJ, the MC tells Riley "It's not gay if the tips(of their penises) don't touch" in order to get Riley to suck him off, afterwards as they are washing up, Riley "boops" the tips of their phalluses together. In this situation the "unthinkable" would be Riley's "boop" implying that the speaker is concerned over the perceived homosexuality of such an action, when in fact, the speaker is not concerned at all.
No Homo when you're an uber Hetero like the MC

Reactions: ksatnod

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This isn't my usual content but I got to say it definitely was interesting. Not something I would consume often but definitely glad I tried it out. Good luck with the rest of your project.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Added option to play with feet and eat Clam and/or Starfish
  • Added option to just eat Clam and Starfish

So now KoGa3 doesn't have to (hopefully) maintain this one again.
Note:
I started adding my own variables starting with Day 05 to do the Cheat I added.

Edit:
The mods worked quick and changed the WT Mod link in the OP back to mine pretty quick, thanks guys.

bitbg.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 108 Votes