4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can't wait for the full Riley content.
I'd expect the Alice & Hailey sequence to get finished first at least. Maybe some extra bits with either of the two spinning out of the talk & lessons, but that last might be wishful thinking of mine. I think the story then sidetracking to Hina again - or more probably Amanda or Pamela, for them to make the jump to recurring characters instead of one-offs like Lia (yellow bikini girl).

I would guess Pamela, as one might involve Riley in such a event and it could be leveraged into some stealth or not some stealth cheating content, extra lessons or both. Lots of degenerate themes potential to mess around there, imho....

Last edited:

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
How long does it you usually take for a public release after it has been announced for memberships?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'd expect the Alice & Hailey sequence to get finished first at least. Maybe some extra bits with either of the two spinning out of the talk & lessons, but that last might be wishful thinking of mine. I think the story then sidetracking to Hina again - or more probably Amanda or Pamela, for them to make the jump to recurring characters instead of one-offs like Lia (yellow bikini girl).

I would guess Pamela, as one might involve Riley in such a event and it could be leveraged into some stealth or not some stealth cheating content, extra lessons or both. Lots of degenerate themes potential to mess around there, imho....
Not far off with your assumptions :)
Oh yeah, there's animations in the new update too :)

Reactions: Hedylogos

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

DLGB has said that Lia will be back at some point. As a matter of fact, that scene was one of the primary reasons he finally went back and redone the game code to add variables for when she does make another appearance.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not far off with your assumptions :)
Oh yeah, there's animations in the new update too :)
Now waiting to see what i got right or what i missed - beside the all-around debauchery in general, that is.

DLGB has said that Lia will be back at some point. As a matter of fact, that scene was one of the primary reasons he finally went back and redone the game code to add variables for when she does make another appearance.
I stand happily corrected, then - that Lia is going to make a comeback some time in the future is very good newsbut still waiting for moar Amanda or Hina shenanigans.

Ah, a comment from the Dev's Discord i saw just a few minutes ago:

— 24/03/2023 21:57
It's short but it unpacks a central part of the story and a minor build up for the upcoming Riley scene
Make of that what you will....

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
It's short but it unpacks a central part of the story and a minor build up for the upcoming Riley scene
i'm guessing more of that yandere mafia chick with a thing for Riley, fit the description
any actual changelog for upcoming version?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i'm guessing more of that yandere mafia chick with a thing for Riley, fit the description
any actual changelog for upcoming version?
You mean Pam? Funny thing, while indeed quite the princess type it didn't cross my mind to think of her family as mafia - "just" one of those industrialist families who end pretty much "owning" a small town through their business' sheer economical power in the area.

And her attitude of seeing Riley - and in fact other people in general - as playthings for her to toy? Well, that feels quite consistently like more of a extension of her "princess" type than some yandere fixation/stalking per se, imho.
I guess we will see more clearly either way in the incoming update or future ones.

I hope Riley gera railed by her big time.

Though I wonder if that means MC will eventually rail her too.

miguel-both.gif

My own two cents.

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes