DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ghetto Code: It ain't gay unless your the one taking it in the ass or mouth and in this game the MC is showing "He's from the streets!"
I thought it's only gay if balls touch.

Never understood that top/bottom difference anyway. Engaging in homosexual coitus seems pretty gay to me. Also, why can't guys in prison just wank in peace by themselves? Works perfectly well let me tell you.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Devka

May 8, 2017
the update is released?
From DLBG's discord

Tea-man — Yesterday at 12:01 PM
Will there be a public release for this version?

DLGB — Yesterday at 12:03 PM
Yes probably over the weekend

DLGB — Yesterday at 7:28 PM
It goes to itch eventually after F95. Problem is if I can compress it to their 1gb limit this time.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ain’t nothing gay about unloading your balls in someones ass.
On the opposite spectrum are the people that think it's gay to have anal sex at all, since gays fuck in the arse, even if you fuck woman in the arse it's still gay according to those people :p

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
On the opposite spectrum are the people that think it's gay to have anal sex at all, since gays fuck in the arse, even if you fuck woman in the arse it's still gay according to those people :p
You ever hear of people who won't wash their ass crack because they think it'd be gay to feel their own hand on their ass? Straight up comedy.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You ever hear of people who won't wash their ass crack because they think it'd be gay to feel their own hand on their ass? Straight up comedy.
wouldn't surprise me if there were people like that in real life, since the people in my previous comment exist in real life....

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I think those people are missing a gene somewhere; what else are you going to do if the mouth and pussy are already occupied?
(I know, call out for pizza)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This started so promising. Your neighbour's wife is a pawg and you're gonna bang it. Then it was update after update with the goblin girl.
Now it's gay this and gay that. Holy shit, give us content with the wife and the rich girl :(

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This started so promising. Your neighbour's wife has a pawg and you're gonna bang it. Then it was update after update with the goblin girl. Now it's gay this and gay that. Holy shit, give us content with the wife and the rich girl :(
Yep the wife, the asian and the rich bitch are the hottest women in the vn

Reactions: ronan333 and Ragnar

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
This started so promising. Your neighbour's wife is a pawg and you're gonna bang it. Then it was update after update with the goblin girl.
Now it's gay this and gay that. Holy shit, give us content with the wife and the rich girl :(
:shrug: your upset that a game that made it clear it would include gay content is currently working on said content. Though I get it, but patience, Riley's story will be updated and then you'll get your turn.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Last update was very much about Alice, with some Hailey on the side, but quite focused the housewife/mom indeed.
The incoming one will at least have some of that too, because the scene with them needs to be wrapped up.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
As long as I’m doing the unloading or if the other guy is giving me a BJ and we say no homo afterwards then it’s not gay.

that’s the rule I think.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Yep the wife, the asian and the rich bitch are the hottest women in the vn
I'd have to include the friend in the yellow bikini. I know she was supposed to be a peripheral character but if there's even a chance she might return I'd like to see more of her. She was already interested in sex; after losing her virginity I'd like to have her return as a total slut looking for more monster cock.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'd have to include the friend in the yellow bikini. I know she was supposed to be a peripheral character but if there's even a chance she might return I'd like to see more of her. She was already interested in sex; after losing her virginity I'd like to have her return as a total slut looking for more monster cock.
While in Discord i remember reading at some point that Vinyard previously made some code changes to the beach sequence to account for Lia's reactions and their effect in upcoming appearances.

Me, i 'm quite in favor of a comeback of our bespectacled buttplug-loving fashionista Amanda, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ and ronan333
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes