Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is so painful, i love the story and when i see an update has dropped i get giddy but it always comes with a bittersweet twang cause i know it'll be like 3 scenes and done... it's never long enough to truly sate the appetite and if there isn't solid progression then that update feels like fluffed up filler... but i can see the stage is getting set, it'll pay off, in drips and drabs...

Reactions: Strong1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.048v4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Kansier

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I went to sleep with hopes and 4 hours later we have not only the update, but it's compressed version already. Wow. :PogChamp:

Furry update you say? The degeneracy never ends.... :BootyTime:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
eh?they say riley's build-up scene is in this,is that it?he guides the mc peeing by holding his dick?man,i was expecting maybe a finger up the ass but damn!nope!none!nada!is this a joke?
past update,riley's sucking up that huge dick and then now guiding that monster dick to just pee?doesn't make sense bruh WTF!
DLGB you wanna go backwards now?not forward?last time i check,this isnt a game of teasing,what happened?worst fukin update man :FacePalm:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
old saves don't work
Oh, it might relate to the fact some of us made an unofficial patch to v0.45, while the official corrected things in a different way, sorry. If you have other saves, try to open one from before the MC and Alice having "the talk" with Hailey.

• Sad
Reactions: o1RAIDEN

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
This is getting a bit like a Wife and a Mother.

Been teasing shit for over a year now and we're still stuck on blowjobs.

Don't even get me started on the trap. That went from a blowjob to watching the guy piss, it's going so slow it's started going in reverse.

It did feel like a filler episode just to drag it out a bit.
I went evil and raped a kid on the beach

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this version started pretty good .. ending .. not so good .. kinda boring ending .. sorry j.m.o.
overall game is pretty good :)
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Backdoorman

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I went evil and raped a kid on the beach
That was a couple of updates ago, it's gone backwards since then.

It started off with a good pace but now the dev is dragging it out, especially with Riley. That content has gone from sucking dick in the shower to holding it while MC has a piss. I don't know what's going on with the dev but the pacing has gone down the shitter and what started off with a ton of potential with some interesting characters has slowed down so much it's starting to get boring.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
That was a couple of updates ago, it's gone backwards since then.

It started off with a good pace but now the dev is dragging it out, especially with Riley. That content has gone from sucking dick in the shower to holding it while MC has a piss. I don't know what's going on with the dev but the pacing has gone down the shitter and what started off with a ton of potential with some interesting characters has slowed down so much it's starting to get boring.
heh! now, you understand me a bit more.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes