X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
new to this game but the scene where he's got his fingers in the daughters mouth and his dick down the moms throat omg so hot

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

swpeed

Nov 12, 2020
I have the impression that more and more developers start to drag from a month to a few and give almost nothing in return, drawing money from people. first, they release 500 renders in a month, and after three months, 650. what's the point?

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
I don't really mind the pace slowing down, as long as the scenes were still good. But the scenes this update were very disappointing in their executions. Some of the previous scenes were as well, but at least the game as a whole was trending upwards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cream98

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I did see that, but it specifically mentions Lia, but not Amanda. While I enjoyed Lia, I wouldn't mind going shopping some more and stuff that butt with a different kind of plug.
Yeah more Amanda content with the MC going Master Chef as making her an Anal Creampie would be great.

dpasta11

Oct 27, 2020
Walkthrough Mod (0.045v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
You've got a problem in your file day05.rpy that kept the game from starting. There's an indent at the beginning that shouldn't be there. It was easy to fix, just opened it in notepad, took out the indent and it started up.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
You've got a problem in your file day05.rpy that kept the game from starting. There's an indent at the beginning that shouldn't be there. It was easy to fix, just opened it in notepad, took out the indent and it started up.
I logically downloaded the same file as you but I don't have this error, the mod works fine for me. Can you be more explicit? Like, for example, putting a screenshot of the code error?

P.s.: If you use version 0.045 of the mod on version 0.048 of the game, errors may appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (0.045v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
Update would you please!!!!!! No rush

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes