cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Idk why y'all are upset that he hasn't put his dick in Riley yet. The man is building it up, it's called anticipation. Imagine you got to see only half of the content update. This together with the next make up the whole update.

Went from:
1- Visual contact by accident
2- Extended visual contact under pretense (shampoo)
3- Physical proximity
4- Physical contact under a pretense (how to be a man)
5- Physical contact with pretenses (hold to pee like a man)
6- I'm going to guess next is how to fuck like a man?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.048v4
  • Updated to 0.048v4 content
  • Added Cheat to see both the Sophia and Trap scenes
  • Made the dialogue textbox more transparent
  • Added black outline to text so it's easier to read the Character Names

Edit:
Added a couple of screenshots.
bitbg1.png bitbg2.png

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You've got a problem in your file day05.rpy that kept the game from starting. There's an indent at the beginning that shouldn't be there. It was easy to fix, just opened it in notepad, took out the indent and it started up.
This may sound mean but can you not read?
That was for v0.45 not v0.48 and it DID work fine on 0.45 as that was also how DLGB had the file. I always test my mods fully before I release them unless I specify otherwise. Yes you will get that error if you tried to use that mod with 0.48 of which I FIXED the issue for it to work with 0.48, the same as DLGB.

Now go back and download the proper mod for the proper version and you will be fine.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Does anybody have issues trying to load the previous savings ?
Everybody. You need a new game.
IF you came back to the game from a save before 0.41 then YES you must Start A New Game, if you came from a save from 0.45 then you should not have any issues as long as you always go back a few lines then save which is the norm for Ren'Py games.

This applies to both the standard version and my modded version of the game.

Feb 27, 2020
Idk why y'all are upset that he hasn't put his dick in Riley yet. The man is building it up, it's called anticipation. Imagine you got to see only half of the content update. This together with the next make up the whole update.

Went from:
1- Visual contact by accident
2- Extended visual contact under pretense (shampoo)
3- Physical proximity
4- Physical contact under a pretense (how to be a man)
5- Physical contact with pretenses (hold to pee like a man)
6- I'm going to guess next is how to fuck like a man?
Let's get down to business!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You forgot to update your post's title to reflect the new version.
Also, with tiny files like this, you can simply attach them to the post, rather than having to hop, skip, and jump thru Mega. ;-)

Thanks for the update.
Yep, I missed that one but only that one, fixed now.

After what happened to this site last year, I will not attach my mods here any more and will only put them in my MEGA folders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: crotch69

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Dev should probably stop doing animations... unless it is intentionally bad for comedic aim, but even so, it's a waste of renders that could easily have been in form of longer content of faster updates.
Like... wtf do i care about an animation of an erect horse standing still ? :FacePalm:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Dev should probably stop doing animations... unless it is intentionally bad for comedic aim, but even so, it's a waste of renders that could easily have been in form of longer content of faster updates.
Like... wtf do i care about an animation of an erect horse standing still ? :FacePalm:
I disagree, I like the animations and the horse animations is a setup.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes