Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey guys, I know it's short, was learning how animations work as I worked on the update, got to the car scene and had my 1st attempt, got more comfortable with it as I got to the Riley scene though still some challenges and things to iron out. Obviously I want to animate Riley and the MC walking on the beach so I used this one to practice. Also, F95 mods took some liberties with my changelog lol

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Hey guys, I know it's short, was learning how animations work as I worked on the update, got to the car scene and had my 1st attempt, got more comfortable with it as I got to the Riley scene though still some challenges and things to iron out. Obviously I want to animate Riley and the MC walking on the beach so I used this one to practice. Also, F95 mods took some liberties with my changelog lol
For being your first animations they look really good, keep it up :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Reactions: Tinuss

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Please show us some of your first attempts at animations, or STFU.
Tell me you're not serious. You don't need to be a chef to rate food. By your logic, rating games shouldn't be a thing cause majority of us are not game devs.... :KEK: hilarious take.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Tell me you're not serious. You don't need to be a chef to rate food. By your logic, rating games shouldn't be a thing cause majority of us are not game devs.... :KEK: hilarious take.
You also can't make food to match everyone's taste. Eating food doesn't necessarily make you a valid food critic. Same as for instagram models or call of duty soldiers. Everyone has an opinion, everyone is the protagonist of their own story.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Mmm... error loading saves from last update with compressed version.
If you didn't, always go back a few lines before saving. Sometime you can get around this by selecting Ignore or Rollback.

If you still can't get passed that, try loading the save in 0.45 and go back a few lines, save then try 0.48. If not then use the power of the ctrl key and have to Start A New Game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Riley's animation was simply wonderful, looking forward to the animation of the hottest scenes between the two. Just like the scenes with Alice.

Reactions: MythMackay

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Speak for yourself, I'm fairly sure I'm a background character in one of my neighbors dreams.
Bit sad, depending if you're into that or not. Still, eveything happens from your perspective, you are the protagonist. :D

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Dev should probably stop doing animations... unless it is intentionally bad for comedic aim, but even so, it's a waste of renders that could easily have been in form of longer content of faster updates.
Like... wtf do i care about an animation of an erect horse standing still ? :FacePalm:
Do your own or find anothe game, pheaceeeeeeeeeee

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
If you are not the best on your first try, you should just stop entirely.
Sage advice this is.
Unless you plan to get really good at it, it give next to little value compared to making more renders for scenes. Just my 2 cent. I don't actually care that much.
And they'll keep giving feedback on your feedback, Thats the way the net works, thank you very much.
I don't mind. Dunno about them tho since i get the "if you don't do it, stfu & leave" kind of vibe.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes