crapemailmachine

Sep 11, 2017
This episode was mostly boring for me, IMO if you are gonna add Trap content you need to release a similar amount of normal content for those who want to skip the Trap stuff.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This episode was mostly boring for me, IMO if you are gonna add Trap content you need to release a similar amount of normal content for those who want to skip the Trap stuff.
I mean, it's completely within Devs prerogative in what content they want to add. There's quite a lot of people on this server and fan base that enjoy the trap content that Dev makes. Now i'm not saying that you have to enjoy that content, just that keep it in mind when you choose games you play, I think we all have been there when game which premise we like has mainly content we don't like and that's ok. Just that if game updates don't bring the content you don't like, but you're still interested in the game, it might be best to wait for few updates and check again later if the content is more to your tastes.

Reactions: MythMackay

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have trojan alert
That is 100% not possible, the files are rpy files which are text files only used by Ren'Py that also can be opened by any text editor and a png file which is an image file. If you actually had an anti-virus give you a false flag then you need to get a better anti-virus.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Actual content update or just bug fixes?
Yeah, and the BJ was the continuation from the scene that ended the last update, which completely disrupted the buildup of that scene, IMO. Apparently, it's time to start waiting a couple of updates between playthroughs.
I will say, though, that I liked the addition of animations to this update, and I feel like they were actually pretty good, especially for first attempts.
I mean this will all sincerity, did you guys actually read the story part of the game or just fast-forward to the jack off material?
This was a very important update and Vinyard is not getting the praise for it that he deserves.
You guys must have missed the part where the MC is grooming Oliver into being a cuck, this will lead to some very interesting scenes in future updates and content we've been talking about for awhile now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
That is 100% not possible, the files are rpy files which are text files only used by Ren'Py that also can be opened by any text editor and a png file which is an image file. If you actually had an anti-virus give you a false flag then you need to get a better anti-virus.
This. It's not related to the file being downloaded. I'm fairly confident it's related to changes to the Mega app for more recent files.

tl;dr for everyone wanting to report virus-related things: If the report is from Windows Defender, and it's reporting
Wacatac.H!ml on a Mega app temporary download file (example filename Unconfirmed 174896.crdownload), just allow it and move on.

The reason this is alerting is that these files are being updated by Mega servers via the app. The actual Wacatac virus also has its files get updated from a remote server, and Windows Defender is reporting a false-positive on the Mega file, either by overzealous protection, or intentionally to make life more inconvenient for pirates.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This. It's not related to the file being downloaded. I'm fairly confident it's related to changes to the Mega app for more recent files.

tl;dr for everyone wanting to report virus-related things: If the report is from Windows Defender, and it's reporting
Wacatac.H!ml on a Mega app temporary download file (example filename Unconfirmed 174896.crdownload), just allow it and move on.

The reason this is alerting is that these files are being updated by Mega servers via the app. The actual Wacatac virus also has its files get updated from a remote server, and Windows Defender is reporting a false-positive on the Mega file, either by overzealous protection, or intentionally to make life more inconvenient for pirates.

I never use the MEGA app, I only get my files via my web browser. If people need to use a download app/manager then I highly recommend using JDownloader 2.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I mean this will all sincerity, did you guys actually read the story part of the game or just fast-forward to the jack off material?
This was a very important update and Vinyard is not getting the praise for it that he deserves.
You guys must have missed the part where the MC is grooming Oliver into being a cuck, this will lead to some very interesting scenes in future updates and content we've been talking about for awhile now.
I havent played this latest update and will probably wait due to the comments like those listed above but since you asked sincerely I wanted to give you my 2 cents, feel free to ignore.
Content isnt story or plot, nor is it lore or "setup" as you put it. You don't go and download or queue up a trailer you want the movie. Make no mistake you are absolutely correct that the dev deserves credit for a good setup update but their complaints are also valid, this is a low content update.

Reactions: MythMackay

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I havent played this latest update and will probably wait due to the comments like those listed above but since you asked sincerely I wanted to give you my 2 cents, feel free to ignore.
Content isnt story or plot, nor is it lore or "setup" as you put it. You don't go and download or queue up a trailer you want the movie. Make no mistake you are absolutely correct that the dev deserves credit for a good setup update but their complaints are also valid, this is a low content update.
Again, it all depends on the content you are looking for. If all the content you are looking for is 100% pure straight fap material where you ignore the trap and other content, then you might want to skip this game. Since from the start it's been pretty obvious Dev is going for story/plot heavy build up for the content and trap content is going to be big part of the game. With this latest update it even became bigger part with the introduction of another trap to the story. There was also some build up for future bestiality content clearly with the last Sophia scene in the update.

Also i wouldn't really compare VNs to movies, these are in most cases closer to book or graphic novel. Or if you want to compare this to tv&film side, then this would be more like watching some series where there's multiple episodes, since we aren't getting the whole game at once, unless you plan on waiting for it to be finished until you play. And series usually have episodes where there's less action, even on the action focused series.

So as Lord Ashram said, this was extremely important for story development, but was bit lacking in fap material, unless you can use your mind fill the blanks.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Respectfully. It's Kaspersky and Windows defender View attachment 2513461 His older walkthroughs mods don't have this problem at all.
Kasperky has been an overrated bloated pile of crap for a long time I'm afraid :)
I used to use it long ago too.
It used to be very fast and streamlined a long time ago, but then got bloated like most other AV software and turned to garbage.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
They added another trap? I'll be skipping damn near half the game at this point, lol.

Any progress with Alice, or should I wait for the next one?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
They added another trap? I'll be skipping damn near half the game at this point, lol.

Any progress with Alice, or should I wait for the next one?
There's scene where you get to choose if you see Pam, the rich ballet dancing girl, with her maid Sophia or a trap in a bath. With Sophia there is bit analingus and with trap they talk about Riley and the trap faps a sneaky ejaculation on her buttocks. With Alice there's some build up, with MC starting to convince Oliver into becoming a cuck. And of course the blowjob scene that was started in last update is finished.

dpasta11

Oct 27, 2020
This may sound mean but can you not read?
That was for v0.45 not v0.48 and it DID work fine on 0.45 as that was also how DLGB had the file. I always test my mods fully before I release them unless I specify otherwise. Yes you will get that error if you tried to use that mod with 0.48 of which I FIXED the issue for it to work with 0.48, the same as DLGB.

Now go back and download the proper mod for the proper version and you will be fine.
Sorry for my mixup, I clicked on the link in the game's page and just downloaded what there was where I was sent. Didn't even think to look at the version.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

dpasta11

Oct 27, 2020
I logically downloaded the same file as you but I don't have this error, the mod works fine for me. Can you be more explicit? Like, for example, putting a screenshot of the code error?

P.s.: If you use version 0.045 of the mod on version 0.048 of the game, errors may appear.
Sorry, it was my error, I downloaded the mod for the wrong version.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes