Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I'm gonna continue to give my feedback on what i think is best for the continuation of the game, thank you very much.
Do that, it's up to you, just don't get too upset if the dev isn't going to do what you think would be the best for your taste. Don't forget, games(or almost any product ever made) are not only for one person. I don't like every aspect of the game either.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dev should probably stop doing animations... unless it is intentionally bad for comedic aim, but even so, it's a waste of renders that could easily have been in form of longer content of faster updates.
Like... wtf do i care about an animation of an erect horse standing still ? :FacePalm:
I wouldn't exactly expect an erect horse moving around too much. Might be sleeping for all I know.
A horse's erection on the other hand...
Schwing

Last edited:

kobasa

Jul 13, 2017
Walkthrough Mod (0.048v4)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
I have trojan alert

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Tell me you're not serious. You don't need to be a chef to rate food. By your logic, rating games shouldn't be a thing cause majority of us are not game devs.... :KEK: hilarious take.
Trashing someone's FIRST ATTEMPT at animations is the point, not only is it not helpful at all, it's posts like this that make devs wonder why they bother even making games etc, if you don't like them, fine, but don't tell a dev they shouldn't do something just because YOU think they shouldn't.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
When you notify about trojan alerts etc.. it would be helpful to also say what anti-virus program was used and did you check with other tools. Since some anti-virus programs do err quite a lot on the side of caution and flag things falsely.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
you can save yourself the download, apart from a blowjob with the mother there and a little fiddling, there is nothing new
Yeah, and the BJ was the continuation from the scene that ended the last update, which completely disrupted the buildup of that scene, IMO. Apparently, it's time to start waiting a couple of updates between playthroughs.
I will say, though, that I liked the addition of animations to this update, and I feel like they were actually pretty good, especially for first attempts.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
A lot of recent virus reports are because Windows Defender is tagging many Mega app temporary download files as the 'Wacatac.H!ml' Trojan, because that trojan behaves in a similar fashion. It doesn't appear to be related to what files or what games are involved, since it's been the same report across a wide range of titles.

Stormblizzard

Apr 26, 2017
A lot of recent virus reports are because Windows Defender is tagging many Mega app temporary download files as the 'Wacatac.H!ml' Trojan, because that trojan behaves in a similar fashion. It doesn't appear to be related to what files or what games are involved, since it's been the same report across a wide range of titles.
Must be. Just strange that the other mega links he's posted don't seem to have a problem. Oh well i trust Ashram

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes