Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
The idea that "I am straight and do not want to see gay sex" equates to "if you're that allergic to gay sex" is a ridiculous statement, in itself ,as if preference is a disease and has different levels of allergic reactions. "That allergic?" No...um...you either like it or you don't. There aren't different levels of "I don't want to see what I don't like."
I believed the rainbow colored text might have given it away but my comment did contain some amount of sarcasm and second degree. No I do not equate disliking gay or any orientation sex as a litteral mental disease.

I am a straight male. I do not want to see anything sexual, or intimate, between 2 males. A game can have the gay tag, and if it is optional, I am fine with that, and will simply skip over that stuff. But, if I am led to believe it is optional, then find out it is NOT optional, I am well within my human rights to be a bit perturbed about it.
That said, I remember having options to skip certain content. The choices in this game made it fairly obvious what that would lead to. I was fine with it. And people make me laugh when they go to a game that is clearly tagged, then complain about those tags being honored in that game. Like, you knew it was gonna be that way. Why are you trying to complain that the game has those things? And I am referring to people who say "the dev needs to add what I like and remove what I don't like", when they showed up seeing the planned tags, and stayed to play the game.
Just go find a game that has your preferred tags and stop trying to change other games that other people may like.
Yes I completely agree with you that people coming to a game's thread to bitch and moan about the content they had been warned would be in the game is dumb.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Onenamed Ahmed, reported the developer for content with Riley.
Well a true hero, this game emerged my bad side and I was no turning back to normal, I couldn’t stop !

Finally someone brave did it, Now I will be a good boy and play straight games, when I started watching disgusting gay videos and games with there new style to make you wanna click to see by curiosity…..with time become normal watching it after I said it’s ok some people to be gay.

to be gay it’s a choice. And it’s wrong, keep ur mind and ur family intact ..full of joy and happiness.

actually curiosity send me to this bad road even it was just in the game it was breaking my mind with bad thoughts.

if u didn’t like what I said, go do a therapy. U will thank me later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: V&M
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes