Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'd have to include the friend in the yellow bikini. I know she was supposed to be a peripheral character but if there's even a chance she might return I'd like to see more of her. She was already interested in sex; after losing her virginity I'd like to have her return as a total slut looking for more monster cock.
While in Discord i remember reading at some point that Vinyard previously made some code changes to the beach sequence to account for Lia's reactions and their effect in upcoming appearances.

Me, i 'm quite in favor of a comeback of our bespectacled buttplug-loving fashionista Amanda, too.
Oh yes, she needs to come back.

In case you missed this from a few days ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/but-im-the-bad-guy-v0-045v3-dlgb.99039/post-10402409

Edit:
And forget this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/but-im-the-bad-guy-v0-045v3-dlgb.99039/post-10404858

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I did see that, but it specifically mentions Lia, but not Amanda. While I enjoyed Lia, I wouldn't mind going shopping some more and stuff that butt with a different kind of plug.
Maybe Hina would be amenable for a completely self-serving peace offering from the MC of a visit to the clothes' shop? :WeSmart: :BootyTime:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.045v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803
up pls if you have time

Reactions: Envoye

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
As long as I’m doing the unloading or if the other guy is giving me a BJ and we say no homo afterwards then it’s not gay.

that’s the rule I think.
Ummm... yeah no, sex between two males is gay. And if that's your thing, ain't nothin wrong with that. But the whole "no homo" thing... that doesn't actually change anything, even for the middle-schoolers who invented the saying. Call a horse a horse, y'all.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Ummm... yeah no, sex between two males is gay. And if that's your thing, ain't nothin wrong with that. But the whole "no homo" thing... that doesn't actually change anything, even for the middle-schoolers who invented the saying. Call a horse a horse, y'all.
It's just a meme, sir. Also the definition of gay is something like being sexually attracted to the same gender. If i get forcefully fucked in the ass, do i just magically become gay? By that logic "sex between two males is gay" would imply that touching other dude's dick n stuff isn't gay, as long as you don't have sex.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, as sure as this cow is a cow, here are the totally official internet rules of no homo :
no_homo_rules.jpg
I mean that's pretty clear to me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.048v4] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 657 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 622 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.048v4] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.42 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 657 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 622 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Fastest downloader in the west, thank you!

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn that was really really short - as i though a bit of yandere mafia chick, some Riley teasing (you could make it into another "teaching" scene, suck it was cut short), talking with a cuck and i guess some loli will get a horse dick in the future, and bam it's over

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is getting a bit like a Wife and a Mother.

Been teasing shit for over a year now and we're still stuck on blowjobs.

Don't even get me started on the trap. That went from a blowjob to watching the guy piss, it's going so slow it's started going in reverse.

damn that was really really short - as i though a bit of yandere mafia chick, some Riley teasing (you could make it into another "teaching" scene, suck it was cut short), talking with a cuck and i guess some loli will get a horse dick in the future, and bam it's over
It did feel like a filler episode just to drag it out a bit.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes