4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Interesting protagonist. It's just fun to play for him. Such a real man. But the female characters are not very attractive. What can I say if the trap was the cutest of them all (and yes, it's a little annoying and stresses me). The game lacks beautiful women, no matter how trite it may sound, but it's a fact.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Interesting protagonist. It's just fun to play for him. Such a real man. But the female characters are not very attractive. What can I say if the trap was the cutest of them all (and yes, it's a little annoying and stresses me). The game lacks beautiful women, no matter how trite it may sound, but it's a fact.
I agree with you on the trap thing but I find Alice really hot and cute at the same time and Idk why, the japanese girl is the one thats a bit "off" for me the rest are hot as hell

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just don't worry about it and enjoy the ride.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the message your trying to tell us is..... your batting for the other side now ? :D

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I agree with you on the trap thing but I find Alice really hot and cute at the same time and Idk why, the japanese girl is the one thats a bit "off" for me the rest are hot as hell
As for me, she is at the level of "not bad", and seems to be pretty.
Many of these games have many of these characters, but often they also have one or more very beautiful female characters. And such games are still more popular than those in which there is no such thing.
The same Hailey is generally fat-assed, and it looks disgusting. The Japanese girl is just about nothing, especially since they are now in almost every such game, this topic is simply no longer interesting, as well as, in principle, the Japanese appearance.
So we're back to the fact that the trap is the prettiest girl in the game, but it's not a girl at all. So it turns out as something extremely sad.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
[QUOTE="HUNUTAN, post: 10142391, member: 1172757"

So we're back to the fact that the trap is the prettiest girl in the game, but it's not a girl at all. So it turns out as something extremely happy.
[/QUOTE]
Fixed it for you

• Haha
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

MrKoala

Feb 27, 2018
Hard disagree on the female characters, I think they're all hot. I think the art style just really fits my preference. They did a good job of creating thick models without the character appearing fat. As for Riley, they call it a trap for a reason and you been caught.

VIIValentine

Jul 13, 2019
Well, my favourite character of the bunch is actually the daughter's friend, the really thicc and busty one (well, she may not be that thicc compared to the daughter and mother, but her proportions are more pleasing to the eye compared to the other two, their thiccness is a bit too excessive for my tastes).
The trap places just behind 1st place, wish his ass was a bit more thicc, though it is understandable why it isn't.
The mother and the daughter is quite middling.

It would be real cool if there is a option where you can convince the trap to go through HRT, though will probably not happen anytime soon even if it does happen, will probably be years in the future.

I hope the 0.05 update has scenes with the daughter's friend.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, my favourite character of the bunch is actually the daughter's friend, the really thicc and busty one (well, she may not be that thicc compared to the daughter and mother, but her proportions are more pleasing to the eye compared to the other two, their thiccness is a bit too excessive for my tastes).
You mean Lia, the friend Hailey (the daughter) made at the beach?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Sorry I'm not into false advertisement. As far as I'm concerned I don't attack any holes unless a Pussy is attached to the host. See I'm not a product of the Educational system that so many of you have spawned from. I am from an older generation Not knocking your proclivities... We all have our own kinks so to each his own. I guess I'm just wired differently.

Popup34

Jun 22, 2021
Man I really wish this game could have some sort of animation at least for these sex parts, the sex ed scenes would've been amazing with some blowjob animation. Just feels a little lacking without animation! Otherwise I've enjoyed this game so far.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Man I really wish this game could have some sort of animation at least for these sex parts, the sex ed scenes would've been amazing with some blowjob animation. Just feels a little lacking without animation! Otherwise I've enjoyed this game so far.
Uh, there are? Or at least they do a passable simulation of animation through panel sliding in the blowjob sequences, you just have to be careful with when you click not to miss them.

weil800

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 2375416

Overview:
An Anthem to the Taboo​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-08
Release Date: 2023-02-08
Developer: DLGB - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.045
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

For me its one of the greatest games here. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to the next updates. I would pay for more content of this but didn´t find a link for supporting you directly.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes