CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.061v1
Mod Version: 0.8
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.061v1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

FOXBOT, thanks for stepping up and stepping in for Lord Ashram. What a great guy, God give him peace. I'm sure he smiles down on you with his approval. Good luck.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Without giving too many spoilers. I confess that I was worried about the scenes (animations) not being very explicit, based on the previous scenes (animations), in none of them, did we see explicit sex (the penetration itself), we just saw the scene, without seeing the penis entering some hole. But now we finally get to see it. And I really hope to see a lot of explicit scenes from a certain very hot married woman. I would like to see the MC's dick entering her from various angles and positions. That diva deserves very hot scenes.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I love the game, but can someone tell me if this update is worth playing? I used to play them all but at some point three seconds of content stops being worth it.

P.S: Is there a Patreon or something i can join? I saw the "Buy me a Coffee" link but I've never used that so IDK.

Reactions: Aground9437

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
When will andriod version be updated ????
See,

here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.061v1.

Download

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.

therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me here).
Unfortunately it's on mega, so it won't let you download on your phone, unless you download their app.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I love the game, but can someone tell me if this update is worth playing? I used to play them all but at some point three seconds of content stops being worth it.

P.S: Is there a Patreon or something i can join? I saw the "Buy me a Coffee" link but I've never used that so IDK.
Imo no. Its only a single shower scene, thats it. There is finally content with the daughter again, but its anal and I really hate how devs always make anal scenes as if the characters REALLY dont want to fuck but for some reason anal is just fine. Like in this game the mom is adamant the daughter cant even give the dude a BJ but by all means fuck her ass.

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.061v1] [DLGB] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [786 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [781 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

There is not compressed update only for this one.

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
Great game, very perverted, needs some minor tweaks to make it perfect.

Riley is perfect, but for Hailey, I wish she didn't suffer from elephantiasis.

Couldn't hurt also if the action was kept a secret a bit longer from the mother, and maybe include some intrigue by the PC to make the husband look bad and bend the story to get things happening his way.

Reactions: TheLeftHand
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes