wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I only just got to the scene where Riley gets fucked by the mc but, does he end up with Pam? Or the mc, because ngl, id love he Riley ends up with the mc and just, doesnt have anything with Pam but i doubt it? But idk, the idea that the mum, sister, and even the brother are all up on the mc's cock is hot, also, i just want Riley yo go full gay for the mc and not want to be with pam HAHAHA
Pretty sure even pam would eventually belong to mc

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dammmmmiiittttttt .. fucking dev ....... asshole !!!! ending it like that whats wrong with you :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

i fucking love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

asdfas

Feb 16, 2017
is it supposed to end after the shower scene or is it a bug that loops back to the start of the game ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.061v1
Mod Version: 0.8
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.061v1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD

FOXBOT, thanks for stepping up and stepping in for Lord Ashram. What a great guy, God give him peace. I'm sure he smiles down on you with his approval. Good luck.

3.90 star(s) 115 Votes