4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes I'm using the mod. Without the mod, it closes the game after to be continued. I've hit that so many times and I keep seeing new updates but i could never get passed that part. But with the mod, it continues but it;s a black screen with words and then they want you to make a choice but you can't see what is going on.
The main page has for some weird reasons the downloads for the previous game version (v0.0601v2) again. The Mod is for the latest v0.61v1.
How to fix this?
Maybe there is still a compressed one available from v0.061v1, try to do a search in the game thread.
Here's the reason for the version on the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/but-im-the-bad-guy-v0-0601v20-dlgb.99039/post-13250179

Reactions: J.R.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
But I'm the Bad Guy? 0.061v1

PC
(2.30 GB):
MAC (2.28 GB):
ANDROID (1.4 GB):

Origin of links: DLGB discord on March 23.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.061V1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Atomic-Love

Mar 28, 2024
Hi,
For a very long time, I've been wanting to create a game and this time i want to try it.
I'm learning renpy that seems quite easy.

The problem that i have is to create scene, models, environment.
I would like a render close to this game which is one of the best visuals I've seen.
Does anyone know which tool the creator used ?
I would like to do it all by myself, and I'm ready to learn how to.
Thanks for helping, hoping one day that's on my game that you will fantasy.

Sorry if I have to create a separate topic, it's also my first time posting/asking on this forum. :x

Reactions: Draven X 23

Cobra3

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
For a very long time, I've been wanting to create a game and this time i want to try it.
I'm learning renpy that seems quite easy.

The problem that i have is to create scene, models, environment.
I would like a render close to this game which is one of the best visuals I've seen.
Does anyone know which tool the creator used ?
I would like to do it all by myself, and I'm ready to learn how to.
Thanks for helping, hoping one day that's on my game that you will fantasy.

Sorry if I have to create a separate topic, it's also my first time posting/asking on this forum. :x
U can use daz studio for rendering but it requires a strong GPU to render high quality images

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hey buddy, there are subsections on the site for development. I recommend drawing as an alternative to start with. Otherwise, Daz3D remains the best, especially for realism. You can also check out Cinema4D or Blender.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So Patreon owns this site now? How will this affect games like this, which aren't allowed on their platform? Is it over??
Most of these games will probably be removed since patreon doesn't allow incest and stuff like that. There is also a rumour that any thread that links to platforms like subscribestar, boosty etc, will be removed because patreon doesn't want people to go to their competition.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes