4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i hope that trap etc can be avoided, ntr too if there's going to be it. female characters look nice, n that dad looks cuck lol.

Reactions: EpicLooser

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok usually I don't try first versions but I was intrigued. The teasing/manipulation(done by a man for a change) was really well done. Looking forward to more.

I hope this isn't a serious post.
That was pretty funny. Even I don't need incest quite on that level.

But I'm also guessing it was a joke.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Who the fuck mows their lawn in their pajamas? The neighbor is creepy looking and looks like a adult with a childs head. Man: My name is Oliver. Me: Not anymore it isn't from now on your name is now going to be Creepy ass looking man child. The MC isn't any better and as always he's another generically generic loser with a horse cock who most of the time looks like they're try to shit their pants from the look on their face half of the time.

Would of been hilarious if he would of dropped her.

That is impressive line is spoken by the MC instead of creepy ass looking man child.

The line *Baby I'm pretty sure Lilly doesn't even know how to make fun of anyone * is spoken by creepy ass looking man child instead of Hailey

Looks like Riley's the trap.

The line *aww* is spoken by the MC instead of Hailey.

The lines *Yeah but make sure your dad doesn't see you - and wear something cute like those pajamas* is spoken by Hailey instead of the MC.

The line *Just some places* is spoken by the MC instead of Hailey.

Riley and Hailey both look nice.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think you're the one misunderstanding. See, he apparently doesn't mind the dick being there as long as it's on his terms, whereas I do and don't want it there at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, I'd go balls deep in her.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
yea well ofc the cuck's wife is going to need some d but that's not ntr actually cos the cuck isn't mc..n mc atm doesn't have anyone who'd cheat on him so what are you on about?
Netori is when the player takes away someone's significant other. AKA: When you're stealing from someone else. That's netori. The one that causes scandal is netorare.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
johnyp

netori = means "sleeping with someone else's partner," be it their girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband NTR is it's abbreviated form but it'll only be NTR if the husband sees it if they don't then I thinks it's just cheating.

Reactions: A Common Crab

spookyspooky

Nov 22, 2020
I'd like to add that there might be an overhaul of the neighbors wife probably after the next update. Not too keen on how she turned out + lot's of dialogue polishing. This is my first attempt at a game so i'm learning on the go, some mistakes i managed to fix early on, others i was in too deep to go back and fix. Also incest will be a tag but not for awhile.
Thought the mom looked perfect. Great setup so far and will watch for further updates.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I'd like to add that there might be an overhaul of the neighbors wife probably after the next update. Not too keen on how she turned out + lot's of dialogue polishing. This is my first attempt at a game so i'm learning on the go, some mistakes i managed to fix early on, others i was in too deep to go back and fix. Also incest will be a tag but not for awhile.
Will you be setting up a Discord as well?

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes