• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 109 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'd like to add that there might be an overhaul of the neighbors wife probably after the next update. Not too keen on how she turned out + lot's of dialogue polishing. .
I hope she stays as humble and quiet as in the prologue.
Personally, I would not want her to become the stereotypical "horny housewife hungry for a big dick."
She should turn into it with our help)

epx

Aug 24, 2021
Just to add that the designs of the 3 women are very good, their expressions and physique make you stay watching for a long time. However, I prefer Riley to be a feminist lesbian rather than a trap. That way at least you can "corrupt" her into not being a feminist or watch her while she bathes or sleeps.

Just my opinion.

A question, is it possible to donate to the creator with bitcoins?

Reactions: radohak

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Thought the mom looked perfect. Great setup so far and will watch for further updates.
Yeah for me it looks good too, it made me remember the 2 main LI in the game "Light of my Life" the youngest daughter is thicc too.

I hope she stays as humble and quiet as in the prologue.
Personally, I would not want her to become the stereotypical "horny housewife hungry for a big dick."
She should turn into it with our help)
Imo, she already gave me the impression that she wanted mc dick since she saw him from the balcony and when mc goes to dinner the husband says that she was putting on makeup and preparing for hours just to welcome him, but surely She needs the MC to corrupt her a bit to make her accept what she wants maybe.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah for me it looks good too, it made me remember the 2 main LI in the game "Light of my Life" the youngest daughter is thicc too.

Imo, she already gave me the impression that she wanted mc dick since she saw him from the balcony and when mc goes to dinner the husband says that she was putting on makeup and preparing for hours just to welcome him, but surely She needs the MC to corrupt her a bit to make her accept what she wants maybe.
Yes, that's what I'm talking about)
She wants it, but because of her modesty and naivety, she herself does not realize it.

I'm interested in the prelude, in the form of corruption, and not straightforward boring spreading of legs like in most games about desperate housewives)

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Excellent start dev! The writing is decent, the renders are really nice, you made the effort to have SFX and ambient background track, the pacing is amazing, the models for the mom and daughter are just a fucking bliss. Especially the daughter and they both don't have the typical Barbie shape or etc, they have nice thicc juicy thighs and asses; with the daughter having small perky breasts. Top tier shit I say <3.

And the whole scene on the couch and then the teasing at the end was fucking perfect! Now on top of that, the MC seems to love anal just like me and slowly corrupts her innocent mind? Man...this is going to be good if the quality stays on track. Only thing that disappointed me a bit was that Riley is a trap but hey as long as we can avoid that path/those scenes I'm totally ok. And worst comes to worst I'll just skip through those scenes/etc if it's unavoidable.

Eagerly waiting for the rest, you got me running real hot lmaoo.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yes, that's what I'm talking about)
She wants it, but because of her modesty and naivety, she herself does not realize it.

I'm interested in the prelude, in the form of corruption, and not straightforward boring spreading of legs like in most games about desperate housewives)
Exactly, I love me some good slow burn of a corruption. You see she's super into it but she's just shy, innocent-ish and indeed, very naïve hahaha. And how the MC goes at it to corrupt her is just fantastic. Planting seeds in her mind and giving her a taste so she wants more, all the while giving her some nice little "homework" hehehe~ Also he's smart and cautious in the way he goes about it too, which is a big plus!

-------------

You got a really good base to work with here Dev and you seem to know what you're doing. Stick to your vision and this could become something incredible.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Looking good. Will the Dev fix all the typo's in the text (i'll -> I'll; Dont -> Don't etc.)??

Arqoi

Nov 16, 2016
The MC not being your typical hobgoblin MC is already a plus in my books.

Not sure why so many peeps butting in and posting that a tag isn't their thing so they're leaving though. That's the point of tags. The equivalent of walking into an ice cream parlor to loudly exclaim that you do not like ice cream and will be leaving.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The MC not being your typical hobgoblin MC is already a plus in my books.

Not sure why so many people have to butt in and post that a tag isn't their thing though. That's the point of tags. The equivalent of walking into an ice cream parlor to loudly exclaim that you do not like ice cream.
some of us are pulled to games because of the art.

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes