DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Just one person's advice, but I haven't met the dev yet who has been able to please every person, or cater to every taste...even amongst the top 10 most popular games. If you make the game you want to make, and do it well (and the start is very promising) you will find an audience to support you. I wouldn't waste too much time trying to police your own content for others.

Best of luck with the game!
Absolutely. Stick to what YOU wanna make as a dev and your vision of it first and foremost (without ignoring constructive criticism of course!). THEN if you feel like giving some options to cater to a larger player base then sure why not. But just keep in mind that it is your game and your vision and no one else's.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Starting now, was gonna wait until I got through everything to leave my thoughts, but I just wanted to say that the inner dialogue of the angel/demon is absolutely hilarious and I love it. Keep doing that haha

EDIT: Finished it. So yeah, no sexual content as of yet. Some typos here and there, but inner dialogue is worth a playthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Starting now, was gonna wait until I got through everything to leave my thoughts, but I just wanted to say that the inner dialogue of the angel/demon is absolutely hilarious and I love it. Keep doing that haha
Yes, true it's a really nice touch and never overstays it's welcome and got a few nice smirk and giggle out of me haha.

Aug 22, 2021
The MC is so bad. When it's bad it's good.
The neighbour´s daughter is lovely, she's not afraid of the caveman scary looking MC at all.
She is both petite and thicc at the same time, I'm sure some will love that, but her thighs are bigger than MC's thighs just saying lol.
I don't know what's the point (in the game) of the neighbour´s sissy son/trap, that would make MC gay if he were into that, and there is no gay tag.
Just some thoughts, sorry if I offend anyone.

Mar 23, 2020
Game look very interesting, instawatch for me, I love unapologetically evil MCs :BootyTime:

Grammar and presentation could use a little work though, default Renpy look/font always makes games look a little cheap.

Reactions: Vinyard

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just one person's advice, but I haven't met the dev yet who has been able to please every person, or cater to every taste...even amongst the top 10 most popular games. If you make the game you want to make, and do it well (and the start is very promising) you will find an audience to support you. I wouldn't waste too much time trying to police your own content for others.

Best of luck with the game!
There's a difference between policing your own content and making some of the most divisive tags optional.
Sure, if the central romance of your game is with a trap character, making that optional would be pointless, or if your game is about a girl falling in love with her horse, but if both are just one possibility out of dozens, it would be pretty foolish to insist on them as unavoidable thereby making the game uninteresting for a large group of players.
After all, as a dev you want as many people to enjoy and play your game as possible, unless you are one of the pseudo-artistic farts (ahem dual family *coughs) who "make their game for themselves" and not for others to play.
So it will always be a case of weighing your options, whether to insist on something to be unavoidable or not.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
There's a difference between policing your own content and making some of the most divisive tags optional.
Sure, if the central romance of your game is with a trap character, making that optional would be pointless, or if your game is about a girl falling in love with her horse, but if both are just one possibility out of dozens, it would be pretty foolish to insist on them as unavoidable thereby making the game uninteresting for a large group of players.
After all, as a dev you want as many people to enjoy and play your game as possible, unless you are one of the pseudo-artistic farts (ahem dual family *coughs) who "make their game for themselves" and not for others to play.
So it will always be a case of weighing your options, whether to insist on something to be unavoidable or not.
Yes exactly, that's the vibe I was going for with my statement. Accommodations are fine when it makes sense but sacrificing it's own vision ain't a good thing though.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Some spelling mistakes and the protagonist feels a bit rapey, but I get that it the point given the games name.
But this is a nice change of pace from I am a 19y old doormat that lives with my mom and sister because my dad is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
For some reason I feel like if I play this the FBI is gona put me on a watchlist........ahhh who am I kidding with the amount of stuff I have played through the years this is considered normal :D

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Fair, but if a tag isn't to your liking, why not just quietly leave? Some peeps are just drama queens, it seems.
Hey,how else will they pump up that reaction score though?

I like the tags except for trap. Traps not a deal breaker,but would love the option to avoid said trap

Reactions: HrostFall

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Best start ever.....I hope soon to have an update. I will support this dev for sure...

4.00 star(s) 109 Votes