4.00 star(s) 108 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It does have some interesting tags, but why does it have no loli tag now? I know it's planned but...should I just assume the person in the first pic is the trap and not female?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I'd like to add that there might be an overhaul of the neighbors wife probably after the next update. Not too keen on how she turned out + lot's of dialogue polishing. This is my first attempt at a game so i'm learning on the go, some mistakes i managed to fix early on, others i was in too deep to go back and fix. Also incest will be a tag but not for awhile.
+1 for incest, and a good use of Subscribestar.

Reactions: AJBit

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, but you've got Adrian from Come Home as one of your sigs so...yeah, to each their own haha. (y)
Did you not understand the point of his post?
This is like someone saying: I like my hamburgers without cheese
and someone else replying: Yeah, but you literally have a hamburger on your Tshirt!:BootyTime:

Reactions: genopilot

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 533M
SHA1SUM: 556a44c0ba24d4a8d05177468a278e469b8047ea
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
This was a good start!

EDIT: For those of you wondering about the trap content, I'm betting it'll be the brother of the loli currently presented, looks a lot like a girl but since the mom said "Now go be mommy's big boy and say hello", I'm quite confident that is NOT a girl.

EDIT 2: Yup, I was right. The suspicion got confirmed by the dad saying "There he is, the man of the house! Heir to the throne!" and, the best part of this character introduction imo: the player character reacted with the same level of "hold up" as I did, we both were staring at that definitely not girly figure trying to bet on how much of a trap it was.

EDIT 3: "He's not the alpha male I wanted him to be" So the dad knows how it looks, alright. This was a nice touch, stops it from being "looks like a girl because the fuck not?"

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Did you not understand the point of his post?
This is like someone saying: I like my hamburgers without cheese
and someone else replying: Yeah, but you literally have a hamburger on your Tshirt!:BootyTime:
I think you're the one misunderstanding. See, he apparently doesn't mind the dick being there as long as it's on his terms, whereas I do and don't want it there at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes