J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
That is all assumptions based on little to no evidence. These things have been in the planned tags for a while. I'd wager the special stuff (rape/beastiality) in this update was just optional stuff for a darker corruption path, not a new primary focus of the game. Again, these things have been in the planned tags for a while. The path of the game hasn't suddenly changed.

And the game already has routes. A normal corruption route. A more loving route (also in the planned tags). And now a darker corruption route. If you don't like X route, don't play it.
Well, for me the evidence is the game so far and specifically this latest release: If you don't like the dark content, it get cut out. Ok. But no content for the normal corruption route was added. You only get the cuttet version. So of course the main focus is the dark content now! Also: what love route? Havn't seen really any. Probably an even more cutted game?

Again: if that is the future of the game, it's ok. Good for you. Only not a game for me and some others anymore.

Reactions: alternativ8

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Wait, i liked the game before, had a nice trap and all, didn't check for like 2-3 updates, and now there is a dog fucking someone before you? :WutFace:

Shits went from zero to 100% rly quick :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Wait, i liked the game before, had a nice trap and all, didn't check for like 2-3 updates, and now there is a dog fucking someone before you? :WutFace:

Shits went from zero to 100% rly quick :HideThePain:
Shh, not so loud! Because they will tell you here that everything is optional. And really, it is optional! But when you click on the "don't rape her" button, the game ends after a few sentences...

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
The scene with Lia and Hailey was really hot. But did we really need the scene with the dog? Maybe I am projecting from myself here, but I feel like the kind of person who enjoys playing a game with a dominant, forceful, manipulative, deceiving MC is not the kind of person who also enjoys sharing their girls with a dog. But that aside, good update.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The scene with Lia and Hailey was really hot. But did we really need the scene with the dog? Maybe I am projecting from myself here, but I feel like the kind of person who enjoys playing a game with a dominant, forceful, manipulative, deceiving MC is not the kind of person who also enjoys sharing their girls with a dog. But that aside, good update.
To get the scene with the dog you first nreed to choose RAPE, so what's worse a big guy raping a little girl or a dog fucking her after when she's dead or unconscious?
Some people have weird morale problems!!:ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The only thing changed was image format from PNG to JPG to compress the game, 1 typo in previous update and color scheme for Hailey's text. Didn't remove anything.
convert your png fiels to webp. They're very small files but they keep more of the details than jpg does.

Reactions: $@~

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
To get the scene with the dog you first nreed to choose RAPE, so what's worse a big guy raping a little girl or a dog fucking her after when she's dead or unconscious?
i mean, clearly, this combo is way worse than just raping her, having a problem would be not seeing that.

Reactions: $@~

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
The dog obviously. Rape is only bad if not-MC does it

Reactions: alternativ8

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
The game with the cutest trap, but it is no longer on the second update. Why? He is very hot, he is much better than a dog! Add more content with Riley.

Reactions: $@~ and dgreen1108

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i mean, clearly, this combo is way worse than just raping her, having a problem would be not seeing that.
Do you realise that in this story the MC can just rape a child, probably kill her and let her to the dogs !!
It's probably the worst fucked up thing i have ever seen in a VN. I would not be surprised if this VN disapears from this site.
I have seen rapes stories but never this level of horror. I choose to not rape her in my save but i just checked out what would happen and i just can say that i have been shocked and i fear that this VN could well disapear after this!
It would be a shame because some parts were hilarious like the clothing store one.

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Do you realise that in this story the MC can just rape a child, probably kill her and let her to the dogs !!
It's probably the worst fucked up thing i have ever seen in a VN. I would not be surprised if this VN disapears from this site.
I have seen rapes stories but never this level of horror. I choose to not rape her in my save but i just checked out what would happen and i just can say that i have been shocked and i fear that this VN could well disapear after this!
It would be a shame because some parts were hillarious like the clothing store one.
I'm already surprised that the game has survived Patreon so far. But after this update...

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well... this update was kind of small for me. Not really into the rape stuff. But at least we have a little more control over the mc's actions.

wWbcbc

Jun 21, 2020
Beastiality was mentioned very early on and the 'skip' option was added very well (aka. nothing happens if you choose to skip). The only problems I had with this update were;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adding branching paths is fine and all, but doing it this early on is quite risky for someone who's making a game on their own.
Lastly, I'm still very much looking forward to the next update. The game is unique and interesting and it seems like doing shorter updates frequently works well. You're doing great, DLGB.

Edit: Forgot to add, I much prefer the conniving & cunning bad guy we see for most of the game, rather than the impulsive type we see sniffing panties and during the scene with Lia.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 109 Votes