pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I'm... so confused by the comments here.

It has one beastiality scene, how in the world does that signify that it'll be a "main focus?" and how is a skippable scene, and not just skippable, but a scene that doesn't happen, ruin it for you? You just need to deny it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Definition of cuckold
: a man whose wife is unfaithful
yes? that is literally what I said. the species of the person fucking your wife is irrelevant.
If your wife fucks a human you are a cuckold
If your wife fucks a fantasy creature you are a cuckold
If your wife fucks an animal you are a cuckold

The definition does not specify the species the wife is fucking. only that she is unfaithful. therefore the claim that bestiality cannot be cuckoldry makes no sense.
and again, I am not saying this scene in the game is cuckoldry. I am only disagreeing with your logic of "bestiality cannot be cuckoldry"

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
This game is heading in the wrong direction at an alarming rate
Who the FUCK is asking for fucking dog fucking in this shit???

Here we have this thick ass SBBW bartender in a skimpy fucking bikini looking ready to get some proper XXX content and what did the dev decide to focus this moment on? THE FUCKING DOG :WaitWhat:

I just wanna know which patron(s) do I owe the displeasure of seeing this "fetish" in the game now

WHO'S ASKING FOR DOG RAPING CONTENT?
WHO??? :FacePalm:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017

Here we have this thick ass SBBW bartender in a skimpy fucking bikini looking ready to get some proper XXX content and what did the dev decide to focus this moment on? THE FUCKING DOG :WaitWhat:

I just wanna know which patron(s) do I owe the displeasure of seeing this "fetish" in the game now

Don't abide by Beastiality myself, but that Developer Note about planned tags has been there for awhile. It's not a spur of the moment thing. Though yes the bartender was by far the better view in my mind.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

Maybe his patrons. Not that I am a patron, cuz I don't generally do the patreon stuff. But I feel like I would ask for it in every game just to piss people off if they were to react like this, tbh.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You've said this several times since the update dropped and I'm curious why you think that. They were both choices. For my part my MC shooed away an annoying dog, saw the man mountain suplex a dude-bro, had a pair using him as an ice cream cone and then left with Lia when she woke up.
This is of course only an assumption from me - but has unfortunately always proven true in other games so far. Once extreme content has been started, it has always gained the upper hand in these games. Would be very surprised if that would happen differently here. And there are probably already the calls for even more of it from his patrons....
Again, this is the decision of the dev, and of course there were already the tags for it from the beginning. But I'm still sad to see that this really good corruption part of the game will probably now fade into the background.

Reactions: kschn68

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
This is of course only an assumption from me - but has unfortunately always proven true in other games so far. Once extreme content has been started, it has always gained the upper hand in these games. Would be very surprised if that would happen differently here. And there are probably already the calls for even more of it from his patrons....

Fair enough, suppose all we can do is wait and see if there are options aplenty to please those who want them and those who don't.

Reactions: J.R.

Lakius

Mar 22, 2019
Maybe his patrons. Not that I am a patron, cuz I don't generally do the patreon stuff. But I feel like I would ask for it in every game just to piss people off if they were to react like this, tbh.
Fuck going to space, if I had billions and billions of dollars I'd bribe devs to make their games shitty to just read mad comments for a good laugh every morning. :ROFLMAO:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Fuck going to space, if I had billions and billions of dollars I'd bribe devs to make their games shitty to just read mad comments for a good laugh every morning. :ROFLMAO:
In my experience you wouldn't have to do much. Just pad out their bottom line to the point where they're not worrying about money and fan/patron interactivity will slow down. Streams cancelled or filled with topics that have nothing to do with the game. Updates will start slipping and they'll have crisis after crisis all the while suckling the whale teet that landed in their lap. Always seems to happen right around the time you notice the game.:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: notBatman747

Lakius

Mar 22, 2019
In my experience you wouldn't have to do much. Just pad out their bottom line to the point where they're not worrying about money and fan/patron interactivity will slow down. Streams cancelled or filled with topics that have nothing to do with the game. Updates will start slipping and they'll have crisis after crisis all the while suckling the whale teet that landed in their lap. Always seems to happen right around the time you notice the game.:HideThePain:
Why would I pay them to do something 99% of these projects do? They don't even need a big push. I'd want salty tears streaked with blood.

Reactions: Grelk

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018

me, if I was a patron c:<

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Why would I pay them to do something 99% of these projects do? They don't even need a big push. I'd want salty tears streaked with blood.
I dunno, do it a couple times and threads would turn rage mode the moment you started expressing interest in a game. "FUCK YOU GO AWAY!!!"

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Why does everyone demand that the stories be done the way they like it?
Read a story.
If you like it, great.
If you don't, move on.
Its pretty simple.

I have started and stopped a tone of stories here.
Though its usually because many use the same default daz models and I cant remember if that one was any good or not.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
...Are ye lads forgetting that the scene is entirely optional (as in: It doesn't happen if YOU don't click on it) and the choice shows clearly the shit you're getting yourself into?
The problem is then you get since this release now a "crippled" game. I checked, you get only the half of content than in the other route. And that will be probably now the future of this game: If you don't like that special content, you get mini playthroughs. I therefore can't recommed it anymore for those who don't want that kinks in the game.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The problem is then you get since this release now a "crippled" game. I checked, you get only the half of content than in the other route. And that will be probably now the future of this game: If you don't like that special content, you get mini playthroughs. I therefore can't recommed it anymore for those who don't want that kinks in the game.
That is all assumptions based on little to no evidence. These things have been in the planned tags for a while. I'd wager the special stuff (rape/beastiality) in this update was just optional stuff for a darker corruption path, not a new primary focus of the game. Again, these things have been in the planned tags for a while. The path of the game hasn't suddenly changed.

And the game already has routes. A normal corruption route. A more loving route (also in the planned tags). And now a darker corruption route. If you don't like X route, don't play it.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes