VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

King K

Dec 9, 2018
When I started this game I was at a lost but after playing this game and getting the good ending... wow... It's really good. 10/10. Would like to have read a longer story tho. Or at least a part 2.

Dec 19, 2018
Very deep for as short as it is. I "get" why there's no real sex content in it, imo they were clearly trying to make it as different from a Teaching Feeling sequel as they could while still using the same engine; but it really is a perfect sequel to that. FreakilyCharming's stuff is among my absolute favorites.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: arkadian
D

Deleted member 1133762

i can't wait to see a next episode of this game and follow my happy ending :love:

Jun 4, 2019
Uh...so am I the only one that finds her attractive. I mean I would have just given her a journal with my own words saying, "You say it first" and waited for her to either speak or something. Plus I did not get everything it seems.

Jun 4, 2019
OH! I forgot to mention I clearly remember playing this game a very long time ago and in my younger years I tried every route, in one route I clearly remember the main character um...releasing fluids onto her in her first stages even going so far as to rape it, with the end result killing it. I did not like that kind of thing so I deleted the game and moved on with a pissed mindset for a while.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
is there more content? i got nothing besides the 2 versions of a happy end and her leaving if you don't show her enough love when she becomes inteligent. I didn't see a few of the pictures shown in the overview/intro into the game on the first page so i'm confused.

Stryc9Fuego

Jan 13, 2018
This game is cute in its own way! I really like it.

I got the Happy End, the "Happy End" (you'll know it if you find it), and of course all these Bad Ends where she just up and leaves. Are there any other endings?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes