VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Ray is living up the Creeiply Charming M.O. Butterfly Affection was a great read and I would not be adverse to seeing more like it or more added to it.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
WTF :OOO??? I already thought that "TeachingFeeling" is weird... but this... this it's a hundred times more fu$%ed up xd let's play ^_^

no erotic scenes :''''''(

Reactions: pavilion76

jaruh

May 1, 2017
owl right, i was hightly perturbed until look the "no sexual content" tag, si maybe just a "sweet" game uwu

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Finished playing, slightly more creepy and less fluffy than I'd anticipated. (I kept expecting to to BAD END myself, complete with gore and mutilation. Nothing of the sort happened.)

Reactions: Humalien

Ralphyrafa

Jul 17, 2018
Finished playing, slightly more creepy and less fluffy than I'd anticipated. (I kept expecting to to BAD END myself, complete with gore and mutilation. Nothing of the sort happened.)
I was also expecting something similar, i thought i did something wrong the first time i played it, got happy ending but no more development, really want to see more story wise, pretty weird asking from this type of game but there is much that can be explored....

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes