VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
hold up this one looks really interesting, downloading right now! anybody know if this get sex stuff later on?

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To anyone that's reading the comments to make up their mind; Try it, it's actually a pretty cute story, and has some lovecraftialism to it. Kind of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm... Well, monstergirls are one of my biggest fetishes to the point that even that one makes me d'awww. Looks like I'll have to use my imagination to get my freak on though. Whyboners are best boners, after all.

Also, bonus Lovecraft.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Probably the only time I am happy that a game has the "no sexual content" tag on here. As disturbing as the girl looks at the beginning, the potential for heart-melting happiness once you look past her exterior is like no other.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
....i wonder if this can get better like teach felings :/ i doubt it though but damn i love it

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Indeed looks like 'Teaching Feeling'. I like that kind of games because you can choose to be the good guy and help or the asshole. (First gameplay is always what I would do). If you don't mind the monster part, just ignore the game, otherwise DO try it.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017

Looks like something that Edward and Alphonse Elric would summon if they wanted to get laid instead of reviving their dead mother. Will give it a try since it looks like its from the "teaching feeling" dev.

Reactions: cheese130
Oct 31, 2017
Ok so I like what this is going for. And the art. Just like in Teaching feeling. I really am super interested, but I think the design might be a bit too much for me. Not in that I expect anything to be bad in here, just maybe that part isn't for me. I am torn. to try or not to try...

Moist_Nut

Jul 15, 2018
Ok so I like what this is going for. And the art. Just like in Teaching feeling. I really am super interested, but I think the design might be a bit too much for me. Not in that I expect anything to be bad in here, just maybe that part isn't for me. I am torn. to try or not to try...
Worth it

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes