VN Others Completed Butterfly Affection [v1.0.3] [Ray-Kbys]

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
Lewd scenes were planned but it was taking to long so he decided to release the game without any erotic content and has said they may be added in at a later date but other projects currently have priority.
such as? i am still waiting for lewd content for the mono-eye girl

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
omg, shit no... i get Nightmares from it, even the screenshot makes me scary....

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
I not sure whether to be disgusted or not, but I will pat the fuck out of that head.

Edit: Alright, I finally got around to playing this game and I'm fairly disturbed by that "happy" ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To anyone that's reading the comments to make up their mind; Try it, it's actually a pretty cute story, and has some lovecraftialism to it. Kind of.

Reactions: AbsoluteWhite
Apr 1, 2018
that's funny, the monster girl look very closely to a monster in a call of cthulhu scenario I mastered for my gaming circle. one of the player had almost his head chopped off, but still lost a large part of his sanity and half of his ear. good times.

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
"Butterfly affection"?? What a lame name. Let me gues, some magical girl shit again?

*10 seconds later*

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah... so this is basicaly "Saya no uta the prequel"

10/10
And i give it this grade without being influenced by some eldritch horror creature cutie.

ParaIsGone

Sep 22, 2017
Has anyone made a "Love"Craftian joke yet? Crawling With Love? Teaching Fhtagn? Eldritch Honey? No seem to do it for me.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
this looks like another game i really enjoy with a damaged slave you train to smile and love life again..teaching feeling....i really like the art..for that reason i'm going to try this and hope it as good.
Well its dev is the same guy if I remember correct. Atleast I am sure that art is done by the same guy.

the_jokester

Oct 20, 2017
The main heroine reminds me of the spider-man villain the thousand if it met john carpenter the thing, but its by the same person who made Touching Feeling so it potential to be good. But I got to ask is it the same type of story as Saya no uta. If so then I might pass on this (Saya no uta story was torturous to read)

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
While the "lifeform" certainly does spook me, I'll gladly try another game with the same art as Teaching Feeling! Thanks for the upload!

Kinkdune

Jun 21, 2018
This was beautifully written i cry of happiness. I like the choices and like how Spooky things were going... I was on edge only to find out what happen at the end... I wont spoil it but i have no intention of replaying after a happy ending because of how much emotion this one packs... From creature to humanity and really show that showing affection and kindness can change someone idea of life... Although I would like more chapters... like for instance after she get to be human you and her set-off for a quest to truly understand where she comes from and why she was materialized infront of you. All in all 20/10 Im not joking this was the best ive seen down from music and the written story to choices... I love mysterious and Craving story with unpredicatable ending.

Reactions: Qui Gon
4.50 star(s) 29 Votes